Top Stories clever uses
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
Sometimes, you have to make do with what’s in your pantry, especially if you’re making something with unusual ingredients. This video from Food+Wine shows you how to use sandwich bread to make spring roll wrappers.
If you ever need to cut through some rope or string and you don’t have any tools around, you can use the strand to cut through itself with some friction and a little elbow grease.
Cutting steel pipes evenly is a difficult task. Heck, even marking a straight line all the way around the pipe is tough. You can solve this problem with a little masking tape.