Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Great Ways To Reuse Stuff You Might Otherwise Chuck Out
- Watch 30 Popular Life Hacks Get Put To The Test
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
It can take a while for water running from the tap to get hot. Yeah, you can wait around with your finger under the water, but it would be a lot easier if you could see when it’s finally hot. This clever DIY temperature indicator lets you do just that.
Photo reflectors can improve the lighting in your photos and videos dramatically, but there’s no need to spend a ton of money on them if you don’t have to. Here’s a clever and cheap DIY option.
When a bolt is really long, removing a nut from it can be a huge pain. You can’t use a normal socket wrench and if there’s not enough space around the bolt, you can’t use much else. This DIY PVC tool should do the trick.