Top Stories clever uses
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
Red wine is a great addition to any dinner, but accidents can happen. You can get fresh red wine stains out of fabric and carpet using some of wine’s heartier cousins to help soak up the colour.
Classy candles can be expensive. You can create your own stylish candles cheaply at home using leftover milk cartons.
The Raspberry Pi makes a dandy media centre, but it isn’t exactly a “clean” look, especially with all those cables. For easy access with a clutter-free look, velcro the Pi to the back of your TV.