Top Stories clever uses
- How To Organise A Lot Of Clothing In Very Little Closet Space
- Top 10 Uses For Linux (Even If Your Main PC Runs Windows)
- Uncommon Uses For Common Pantry Items
- Top 9 Apps And Services That Are More Than Meets The Eye
- Seven Clever Ways To Use Your Phone's Camera For More Than Just Photos
- Keep Ants Out Of Your Pets' Food With A Tray Of Water
After you scoop out some ice cream from the tub and put it back in the freezer, it’s common for a layer of ice crystals to form top. The easy way to avoid that is to use baking paper to protect it.
The end of your laptop or phone charging cable can take a lot of stress when you bend it to plug it in to give your gear some juice. We’ve shown you how to reinforce it with Sugru, but if you want something more durable, attractive and multipurpose, try some paracord instead.
Stuffed capsicums are a delicious way to cram an entire meal into a self-contained edible container. However, when they cook, they can often deform. Keep the mess contained by cooking them in muffin trays.