Top Stories clever uses
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
We might forget occasionally how powerful microwaves are. Not only can they heat food quickly, but they’re useful for a variety of other tasks. This graphic shows you several examples of both.
Foggy windows in your car can be dangerous. A well-placed pair of socks filled with some kitty litter can absorb moisture and prevent the fog from ever happening.
We all know that dishwashers clean dishes, but they can clean much more. The folks at Parts Select have a big graphic that lists what other things you can put in the dishwasher.
If you’re giving a gift that doesn’t come in a box, there’s still a way to wrap it without it looking like a crumpled mess. Gift bags are the perfect workaround, and here’s how you can make a simple one with the wrapping paper you probably already have around.
As Christmas gets closer, it’s about time for another tradition: frustratingly wrapping gifts. As the above YouTube video demonstrates, though, there’s an easier way.