Top Stories clever uses
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
Overripe tomatoes may be a little too soft for a sandwich, but according to the good folks at Bon Appetit, there’s no reason to chuck ‘em. You’ll want to rinse or cut off the mould, of course, but once that’s taken care of you’re just hours away from delicious tomato water, a light but umami-packed liquid perfect for sauces.
Playing boardgames and tabletop RPGs can bring you a lot of surprising benefits, but it’s not as fun when your dice keep rolling the same result over and over. This simple trick can help you make sure all of your D6s, D10s and D20s are perfectly balanced.
If you like to work with models, miniatures or small carpentry projects, regular power sanders are too big and powerful. This mini power sander is super-easy to build and will make a great addition to your toolkit.