Top Stories clever uses
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- Keep Your Laptop Cool With An Egg Carton
A cordless drill is a handy tool to have around, but it can do a lot more than just drill holes. Here are some interesting attachments that go beyond your typical set of bits.
Stripped screws are a fact of life, and can throw a wrench into a smooth-running DIY project. Here’s the best way to remove a stripped screw with your cordless drill.