Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
Painting your nails can be tricky; you always end up with polish on your skin. Make it easier and less messy by using plain old craft glue to catch the excess polish and remove it from your skin once it all dries. Your skin stays clean and your nails look good.
There are many plants that are useful for more than cooking or decorating. For example, many common herbs have health benefits, and they’re easy to grow. What multi-use plants will you have in your garden this spring?
After a long day of careful and deliberate painting, the last thing you want to do is get paint in places it’s not supposed to be. This easy trick will ensure that paint doesn’t go shooting everywhere when you close the lid.
Self-rising flour is commonly called for in recipes for biscuits, pancakes and muffins. But if you don’t have room in your kitchen for multiple varieties of flour (or just don’t feel like going to the store) Epicurious has an easy formula for making your own with AP and a bit of salt and baking powder: