Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
Video: We’ve show you how to make secret compartments around your home before, but what about in your clothing? This secret compartment tie can hide your cash and valuables, or help you sneak a drink into the club.
I’m a pretty big fan of dipping sauces, and believe they have many uses beyond dipping. Sweet chilli sauce and the like are obviously fantastic on their intended dippers, but next time you order takeaway, ask for a couple extras and set them aside for later use in sandwich spreads, dressings, and marinades.
Whether you’re trying to catch an intruder or give someone a good scare, you can build this simple tripwire alarm in only a few minutes.
Young kids can have trouble washing their hands without splashing water everywhere. Luckily, a mess-free, fun solution is probably already in your kitchen: Modify an old sippy cup to control the flow of water and minimise mess.