Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Great Ways To Reuse Stuff You Might Otherwise Chuck Out
- Watch 30 Popular Life Hacks Get Put To The Test
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
We’ve discussed several ways to bring a garden into a small space, but this method is particularly interesting. Just grab some old window screens, scrap wood, a couple of hinges and a screwdriver, and of course your herbs and pots.
Video: If you’re looking to create a quiet recording environment without breaking the budget, a stack of old towels might be all you need.
Video: Have some extra pool noodles around? This video is chock-full of great pool noodle tricks, including a way to spiral-cut them into padding that you can wrap around almost anything.