Top Stories clever uses
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
Black tea is a tasty, uplifting drink, but it also has other uses around the house. If you have hardwood flooring, you can put together a large batch of black tea to use for cleaning and disguising scratches.
When you’re sent to prison, you’re stripped of basic comforts the rest of us take for granted — things like having many food options or a way to light contraband cigarettes. Necessity is the mother of invention, so those who have been in prison have had to come up with some creative life hacks for when resources are limited. Here are a few of them.
Losing the drawstring in your tracksuit pants, hoodie or gym shorts is frustrating because getting it back in — and all the way through — is a pain. With a safety pin, and a little patience, you can once again ensure that your gear will stay on.