Top Stories clever uses
- Top 10 Computer Tricks Every Geek Should Know
- Top 10 Awesome MacGyver Tricks That Speak For Themselves
- Solve Your Most Annoying Skin Problems With These Household Concoctions
- Why The 'Band Wallet' Is The Best Wallet Ever
- Top 7 Jankiest Life Hacks That Actually Work Wonders
- I've Been Using It Wrong: Here's Why Evernote Is Actually Amazing
You might have heard this simple tip before: Place a dry fluffy towel into the dryer with your wet clothes. The towel supposedly absorbs the moisture, reducing the drying time and using less energy. This does work, but with one caveat.