Top Stories clever uses
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
Add an extra punch of flavour to dishes by grinding up corn chips (or any other savoury snack). Twisties-flavoured popcorn, anyone?
Using up all your kitchen scraps helps you get the most for your money — especially when it comes to expensive ingredients like olives. Try dropping the leftover pits into extra virgin olive oil to add a fruity flavour.
If you ever find yourself with a car that won’t start because of corroded battery terminals, you can get yourself going again with just a can of Coca-Cola.
Cleaning all the appliances in your kitchen might not be your definition of fun, but a sparkling kitchen is nice to have. You can refresh your kitchen with common ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.