Top Stories clever uses
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
Getting locked out of your house is the worst. Having a hide-a-key can help, but you need to make sure it doesn’t look too conspicuous. This setup looks just like some plain old piping on the side of the house.
Rice is a versatile base for meals because it works with a variety of cuisines and dishes — from grain bowls made of leftovers to risotto to fried rice. Get a fluffy texture from your next batch of rice by using a kitchen towel to trap steam in the pot after cooking.
Dried vegetables have quite a few advantages, from heightened flavour to longer shelf life. When it’s time to rehydrate them, use a coffee plunger to keep the dried vegetables below the water so they absorb water evenly.
Bone conduction speakers give you the ability to hear things that nobody else can by vibrating your own bones. This covert system — that fits perfectly inside of a pen — can be activated by simply biting down on it.
Are you a floral klutz? You can easily arrange flowers — and keep them standing up — in a vase by using some clear tape.