Top Stories clever uses
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
If you happen to have an old-fashioned camera wasting away in a junk drawer, you can take it apart and use the lens for smartphone macro photography. This video shows you how.
If you love super chunky guacamole, try using a knife to “chop” everything together, the way this video from Ina Garten demonstrates. You’ll get the texture you’re looking for, and it speeds up the process.