Top Stories clever uses
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- Keep Your Laptop Cool With An Egg Carton
- The Best Military Tricks To Make Your Daily Life Easier
- Five Apps To Make Your iPhone And Mac Work Together Even Better
- The Best Ways To Reuse Your Most Common Kitchen Leftovers
- The Most Productive Uses For LEGO
YouTuber ssgrey might have stumbled upon the easiest way to squeeze lemon juice, and thankfully he’s sharing it with us. You won’t get any seeds with this method, and you don’t need anything but a knife.
When you’re using power tools on a ladder at home, the last thing you want to do is have one fall and hit someone below. Instead of creating a hazard by setting it on top, add a holster to the side of your ladder for safer storage.