Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
We’ve talked about how leaving out a bowl of vinegar can deodorise a room, but what if there’s a smell that’s taken over your entire house? Simmering that vinegar on the stove can maximise its reach and odor-eating power.
“Chip clips” are great for keeping your chips and other snacks from going stale. Here’s how to easily make one out of a wine cork.
We would never tell you to go out and get a Sodastream just to make cocktails like this, but if you have one, here’s something else you can use it for beyond just making soft drinks or soda water. The folks at VinePair have a few great cocktail recipes that actually work well in the Sodastream and turn out drinks you’ll want to share.