Top Stories clever uses
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- Keep Your Laptop Cool With An Egg Carton
- The Best Military Tricks To Make Your Daily Life Easier
- Five Apps To Make Your iPhone And Mac Work Together Even Better
- The Best Ways To Reuse Your Most Common Kitchen Leftovers
Many recipes call for the nutty flavour of butter that’s been slightly burned, often called brown or browned butter. You can make it on the stovetop, but the microwave takes less time and has less risk of overcooking.
When you’re trying to tie a garbage bag, it can be a real pain getting the two ends together. Give the bag a few flips around and it will be much easier.
If your drink is at room temperature, ice will dilute it. To chill your coke quickly, spray it with an upside down can of compressed air.
One of the most irritating inconveniences is a table that wobbles back and forth when you lean on it. Assuming the cause is uneven ground, maths proves that if you rotate the table, the legs will find a perfect resting place within a quarter rotation.
If you’re camping or have guests over, inflatable mattresses are handy. If you can’t find a pump, you’ll tire quickly inflating it yourself. A garbage bag inflates your mattress and saves your lungs.
If you’re trying to keep your outdoor plants happy, and you don’t have a sprinkler that will water them all at once, there’s a DIY solution that could solve your gardening woes. All you need is a plastic water bottle, tape and your garden hose.