Top Stories clever uses
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
Hidden compartments are fun, and you know it. If you’re looking for a way to hide some of your smaller valuables while brightening up your place, this potted plant compartment is perfect.
Putting the wrong stamp on a letter is a mild frustration, but it can be easily remedied with a microwave. YouTube user Household Hacker reminds us that you can also use it to remove stamps from letters.
Chocolate bowls: The perfect edible containers for ice cream and other desserts.
Rubber bands. I have a bag at home I use mainly to keep decks of cards together (I play a lot of board games), but they’re nice to have on hand for a variety of situations. Emily Callan over on Instructables has put together a list of ten uses you may not have thought of, from opening jars to keeping doors open.