Top Stories clever uses
- 10 Great Ways To Reuse Stuff You Might Otherwise Chuck Out
- Watch 30 Popular Life Hacks Get Put To The Test
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
Video: When you’re a one-person film crew, you don’t have an extra pair of hands to hold your shotgun mic. But if you have an extra tripod, this DIY clamp will be your extra hands, and it only costs around $20 to make.
It’s fun to build things with LEGO, but it’s even more fun if you get to eat your custom creations. These homemade LEGO gummy candies are easy to make, taste great, and can even be stacked like real LEGO bricks.
Video: Paperclips are plentiful and cheap, and useful for more than just clipping paper together. This video shows you a bunch of different ways you can use paperclips to solve everyday problems.
Video: If you’re looking to add a disc sander to your tool collection, and already own a drill press, this clever DIY build is perfect. All you need is a few attachments and some other workshop essentials.
There are few ways to make a decent DIY fruit fly trap, but this one also adds a fresh lemon scent to your kitchen. All you need is a small plastic container and a lemon.