Top Stories cleaning
- The Joy Of Less: A Systematic Approach To Minimalist Living
- An Adult's Guide To Hygiene (For Those Who Weren't Taught As Kids)
- How To Keep Your Pets From Ruining Your Stuff
- Shirt Happens: We Test Threadsmiths' Liquid-Proof Clothing Range
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
- The Complete Guide To Avoiding (And Removing) Windows Crapware
Grass stains on your clothes can be challenging to remove. But, rubbing in a little sugar before washing can help break down those stains so they come out in the wash.
A dog can be a wonderful member of the family, especially when you keep them from stinking to high heaven. This custom dog washer hooks up to your hose and sprays gentle streams of water toward your dog at all angles.
One of my favourite habits that I’ve created since I changed my life nine years ago is having a decluttered home. I now realise that I always disliked the clutter, but I put off thinking about it because it was unpleasant. The thought of having to deal with all that clutter was overwhelming, and I had too much to do, or I was too tired, so I procrastinated.
As everyone knows, the Plunger Uncertainty Principle dictates that you can know where your plunger is, or you can need a plunger, but never both at the same time. If your toilet is clogged and you can’t find your plunger, place a plastic bag over a mop to get the job done.