Top Stories cleaning
- Is Hiring A Cleaner For Your Home Worth the Money?
- Top 10 Ways To Trick Yourself Into Avoiding And Getting Rid Of Clutter
- The Joy Of Less: A Systematic Approach To Minimalist Living
- An Adult's Guide To Hygiene (For Those Who Weren't Taught As Kids)
- How To Keep Your Pets From Ruining Your Stuff
- Shirt Happens: We Test Threadsmiths' Liquid-Proof Clothing Range
Doing laundry is one of those tasks we do so often we don’t really question how we might be doing it ineffectively. It’s just habit. This video explains some of the most common ways we do laundry wrong.
Wood decks need help surviving multiple seasons outdoors. Prepare your deck for summer by giving it a thorough checkup, cleaning and stain if needed.
This air-powered broom will quickly clear your floors better than a traditional broom, and costs less than $US15 to make.