Top Stories cleaning
- An Adult's Guide To Hygiene (For Those Who Weren't Taught As Kids)
- How To Keep Your Pets From Ruining Your Stuff
- Shirt Happens: We Test Threadsmiths' Liquid-Proof Clothing Range
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
- The Complete Guide To Avoiding (And Removing) Windows Crapware
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
It’s surprising how many people will throw out their old vacuum when it loses suction power. Chances are all it needs is a good cleaning, and this video shows you how to do it.
After you’ve done some scrubbing with the rough side of a sponge, there’s a good chance that nasty food gunk will be stuck in there. A soak in some salt water will loosen it up and make your sponge look almost new.
If your shoes keep on stinking no matter what you try, this build for a UV light sanitising box could do the trick. You just need a cardboard box and some germicidal lamps.
When you’re trying to minimise the amount of clutter you have around the house, there are a lot of things that can hold you back. Don’t let guilt be one of them.