Top Stories cleaning
- Ask LH: How Clean Does The Rubbish In My Recycling Bin Need To Be?
- 17 Simple Rules For Getting Organised And Decluttered
- Is Hiring A Cleaner For Your Home Worth the Money?
- Top 10 Ways To Trick Yourself Into Avoiding And Getting Rid Of Clutter
- The Joy Of Less: A Systematic Approach To Minimalist Living
- An Adult's Guide To Hygiene (For Those Who Weren't Taught As Kids)
Knowing the right way to clean your shoes helps them last longer and keeps them (and you) looking good, especially considering how expensive nice shoes can be. Here’s the best way to clean leather, suede and textured sneakers.
A handful of berries is a great snack, but one dropped berry or thoughtless wipe of your juice-covered hands can leave your clothing stained. If you act quickly, a little bowling water can keep the red stain from setting in your favourite garments, even whites.
There’s an endless number of cleaning products out there, but you don’t need to spend a fortune to keep a home looking nice. These are the only essentials you need.
From fried fish to a filthy litterbox, most smells in your home are fairly easy to pinpoint. There are, however, more insidious aromas that linger and seem impossible to eliminate, no matter how many bottles of air freshener you unleash. To keep these odours from taking over your home, first you have to identify them.