Top Stories cleaning
- The Complete Guide To Avoiding (And Removing) Windows Crapware
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- The Best Apps For Automatically Cleaning Up Your Music Library
- How To Streamline Your Household Cleaning
- Almost Everything You Own Will Expire: Know When
If you’re doing any sort of crafts — or have kids around that like to get creative — a mess of glitter, tiny bits of paper, and other small, granular bits will likely be everywhere. A few rolls with a lint roller can clean it all up in a flash.
Cold cream has a variety of claimed uses, from moisturising skin to soothing sunburn. As PureWow demonstrates, it’s also great at cleaning the makeup from your face.
If you take care of your woodworking blades and bits, they will take care of you. Set up a cleaning station that makes it easy to remove dirt, rust and resin from your blades and bits.
Black tea is a tasty, uplifting drink, but it also has other uses around the house. If you have hardwood flooring, you can put together a large batch of black tea to use for cleaning and disguising scratches.