Top Stories cleaning
- Shirt Happens: We Test Threadsmiths' Liquid-Proof Clothing Range
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
- The Complete Guide To Avoiding (And Removing) Windows Crapware
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- The Best Apps For Automatically Cleaning Up Your Music Library
There are few things as mortifying as getting a big coffee stain on your shirtfront just before a big meeting. Aussie startup Threadsmiths believes it has come up with a solution in the form of the Cavalier T-shirt: a new type of clothing material that supposedly can never be stained. We thought we’d put Threadsmiths’ claims to the test via a variety of heavy-hitting liquids including wine, coffee and beetroot juice. Here is the video. (Safety goggles may be required.)
We all know that dishwashers clean dishes, but they can clean much more. The folks at Parts Select have a big graphic that lists what other things you can put in the dishwasher.
We often clutter our spaces with too much stuff: souvenirs, antiques from previous generations and gifts are just the tip of the iceberg. If you’re willing to put your feelings aside, here’s how to objectively evaluate whether an item is worth keeping, or if you’re keeping it for sentimental purposes.