Top Stories cleaning
- Ask LH: How Clean Does The Rubbish In My Recycling Bin Need To Be?
- 17 Simple Rules For Getting Organised And Decluttered
- Is Hiring A Cleaner For Your Home Worth the Money?
- Top 10 Ways To Trick Yourself Into Avoiding And Getting Rid Of Clutter
- The Joy Of Less: A Systematic Approach To Minimalist Living
- An Adult's Guide To Hygiene (For Those Who Weren't Taught As Kids)
A well-made bed is a joy to jump into, plus it makes your bedroom look nice. Who better to learn from than a housekeeper at the esteemed Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris?
Even if you’re pretty good about washing your bed sheets, it’s easy to forget that your mattress can use a good cleaning every now and again too. This simple three-step method will make your mattress seem like new again.
Video: Depending on the type of project you’re working on, the easiest way to prepare for a quick cleanup in a workshop is by covering your work table with a giant sheet of paper. Over on Tested they walk you through a variety of tips for doing so.