Top Stories cleaning
- An Adult's Guide To Hygiene (For Those Who Weren't Taught As Kids)
- How To Keep Your Pets From Ruining Your Stuff
- Shirt Happens: We Test Threadsmiths' Liquid-Proof Clothing Range
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
- The Complete Guide To Avoiding (And Removing) Windows Crapware
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
Music can affect you in a lot of positive ways, and motivation is a huge one. Designating a house chore theme song that pumps you up can quickly turn a “I just don’t wanna” into “Let’s do this!”
Red wine is a great addition to any dinner, but accidents can happen. You can get fresh red wine stains out of fabric and carpet using some of wine’s heartier cousins to help soak up the colour.
Washing your clothes according to fabric rather than colour can not only save you money, it could make laundering your clothes more efficient. Here’s a guide to washing and ironing various fabric types.
If you’re one of the many out there who swear by raw denim jeans, there are a lot of important dewtails you should know for keeping them in prime condition. This video demonstrates how to take care of your jeans, reduce wear and tear, and also explains raw denim for those who aren’t familiar with it.
Some household items should be cleaned more frequently than others. If you have trouble keeping up with how often to clean stuff around your house, this basic, room-by-room infographic can help.