Top Stories cleaning
- Ask LH: How Clean Does The Rubbish In My Recycling Bin Need To Be?
- 17 Simple Rules For Getting Organised And Decluttered
- Is Hiring A Cleaner For Your Home Worth the Money?
- Top 10 Ways To Trick Yourself Into Avoiding And Getting Rid Of Clutter
- The Joy Of Less: A Systematic Approach To Minimalist Living
- An Adult's Guide To Hygiene (For Those Who Weren't Taught As Kids)
Video: Depending on the type of project you’re working on, the easiest way to prepare for a quick cleanup in a workshop is by covering your work table with a giant sheet of paper. Over on Tested they walk you through a variety of tips for doing so.
This might be a tad much. The perfect dab of toothpaste you see on your toothpaste box and all those advertisements is misleading. It’s a lot more than adults need and far too much for children. Really, a pea-size amount is all you should use to get the job done (and squeeze more uses out of a tube.)
Mustard goes great on a hot dog, but not so much on your white shirt. Here’s a super simple method for removing mustard and other yellow stains from your white clothes.
Some areas are too hard to clean with a typical duster. For small nooks and crannies, or delicate objects that can’t withstand the weight of a duster, a pair of cotton gloves will do the trick.
Samsung’s original VR9000 POWERBot was a surprisingly effective robot vacuum cleaner. The new VR9200 improves on the tried and tested formula by adding a remote control and Wi-Fi connectivity, and while it’s not hugely different to the existing model, it’s a little more versatile in how it can be set up and operated. If you have a small living space, and if vacuuming seems like a chore, then the POWERbot can genuinely help out with your daily cleaning duties.