Top Stories cleaning
- Ask LH: How Clean Does The Rubbish In My Recycling Bin Need To Be?
- 17 Simple Rules For Getting Organised And Decluttered
- Is Hiring A Cleaner For Your Home Worth the Money?
- Top 10 Ways To Trick Yourself Into Avoiding And Getting Rid Of Clutter
- The Joy Of Less: A Systematic Approach To Minimalist Living
- An Adult's Guide To Hygiene (For Those Who Weren't Taught As Kids)
If you still enjoy reading non-digital magazines, you probably know they can become a clutter nuisance if left unattended. The beautiful photos, glossy pages and book-like form makes it easier to get attached to them. These tips will help you prune your collection, while saving the stuff you love.
If you don’t grill very often that probably means you don’t clean your grill regularly either. If your grill grates are covered in burnt food and rust, you can get it ready for a cookout with a few household staples.
Jeans are shockingly resilient clothes that may not need to be washed as often as you think. With all the contradictory information out there, this video helps explain why you might not want to wash your jeans.
Knowing the right way to clean your shoes helps them last longer and keeps them (and you) looking good, especially considering how expensive nice shoes can be. Here’s the best way to clean leather, suede and textured sneakers.
A handful of berries is a great snack, but one dropped berry or thoughtless wipe of your juice-covered hands can leave your clothing stained. If you act quickly, a little bowling water can keep the red stain from setting in your favourite garments, even whites.