Top Stories cleaning
- The Complete Guide To Avoiding (And Removing) Windows Crapware
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- The Best Apps For Automatically Cleaning Up Your Music Library
- How To Streamline Your Household Cleaning
- Almost Everything You Own Will Expire: Know When
Dusting is my least favourite household chore. Here’s a tip to get more bang for your dusting buck: If you’re away for any significant period, like a holiday, dust as soon as you get back. The air has settled, you’ll pick up more dust, and you’ll get a longer-lasting clean before you have to dust again.