- All The Important Stuff Google Announced At I/O 2015
- Australia's 100 Best Lattes On A Map
- Is Netflix Australia Showing Censored Versions Of Movies?
- If You're Not On IPv6, It Could Cost You A Fortune
- The Remote Worker's Guide To Office Etiquette
- How To Build An Emergency Budget (And Why You Need One)
If a full-sized charging station is overkill for your single mobile phone or iPod, try this smaller gadget cradle that mounts neatly on a wall outlet. Craft blog Zakka Life put together a simple tutorial for making a cradle that’s perfect for single, regularly-charged items—the kinds of things you dump out of your pockets upon returning home. The DIY project pictured here is made from a bottle of lotion. Assuming you have a similar empty bottle from your own bathroom, the only cost is the few minutes you’ll spend making it. The tutorial at Zakka Life has step-by-step pictures and more information about how to make it work for your wall. Cellphone Holder for Charging [via Unclutterer]