- Ask LH: Can I Sign Away My Warranty Rights?
- How To Tap Your Network And See Everything That Happens On It
- Windows 10 Technical Preview Gets Its First Major Update
- Four Ways To Use Your Dark Side For Good (And Fight Evil In Others)
- Sneaky Ways To Save Money With Transport Smart Cards
- How To Cover Your Tracks When Snooping On Someone's Phone Or Computer
If a full-sized charging station is overkill for your single mobile phone or iPod, try this smaller gadget cradle that mounts neatly on a wall outlet. Craft blog Zakka Life put together a simple tutorial for making a cradle that’s perfect for single, regularly-charged items—the kinds of things you dump out of your pockets upon returning home. The DIY project pictured here is made from a bottle of lotion. Assuming you have a similar empty bottle from your own bathroom, the only cost is the few minutes you’ll spend making it. The tutorial at Zakka Life has step-by-step pictures and more information about how to make it work for your wall. Cellphone Holder for Charging [via Unclutterer]