- The Beginner's Guide To Picking The Perfect Bicycle
- Do Australians Even Care About FTTP Vs FTTN For The NBN?
- What Work Expenses Are The ATO Targeting This Year?
- 40 Mouth-Watering American Burger Recipes For Your BBQ
- Is It Legal To Raise Or Lower Your Car?
- The New, Unofficial Dress Code For Corporate Australia
If a full-sized charging station is overkill for your single mobile phone or iPod, try this smaller gadget cradle that mounts neatly on a wall outlet. Craft blog Zakka Life put together a simple tutorial for making a cradle that’s perfect for single, regularly-charged items—the kinds of things you dump out of your pockets upon returning home. The DIY project pictured here is made from a bottle of lotion. Assuming you have a similar empty bottle from your own bathroom, the only cost is the few minutes you’ll spend making it. The tutorial at Zakka Life has step-by-step pictures and more information about how to make it work for your wall. Cellphone Holder for Charging [via Unclutterer]