- Burgers In NSW Will Soon Suck: Here's Why
- 11 Ways The 2016 Budget Could Affect Your Wallet
- Dick Smith's Online Store Relaunches Today: How Are The Deals?
- All The Ways Budget 2016 Benefits Small Business
- Australians Are Really Terrible At Passwords
- WIN! An Apple Watch And Acronis True Image Backup Software
If a full-sized charging station is overkill for your single mobile phone or iPod, try this smaller gadget cradle that mounts neatly on a wall outlet. Craft blog Zakka Life put together a simple tutorial for making a cradle that’s perfect for single, regularly-charged items—the kinds of things you dump out of your pockets upon returning home. The DIY project pictured here is made from a bottle of lotion. Assuming you have a similar empty bottle from your own bathroom, the only cost is the few minutes you’ll spend making it. The tutorial at Zakka Life has step-by-step pictures and more information about how to make it work for your wall. Cellphone Holder for Charging [via Unclutterer]