- The Best Body Hacks To Boost Your Productivity At Work
- Australian Azure Centres In Private Preview But Still 'Months Away'
- How Effective Is PicoSure Tattoo Removal? [Video]
- What Do Claims About Data Centre Size Really Mean?
- FreeviewPlus: Everything You Need To Know
- Taming The Mammoth: Stop Caring What Other People Think
If a full-sized charging station is overkill for your single mobile phone or iPod, try this smaller gadget cradle that mounts neatly on a wall outlet. Craft blog Zakka Life put together a simple tutorial for making a cradle that’s perfect for single, regularly-charged items—the kinds of things you dump out of your pockets upon returning home. The DIY project pictured here is made from a bottle of lotion. Assuming you have a similar empty bottle from your own bathroom, the only cost is the few minutes you’ll spend making it. The tutorial at Zakka Life has step-by-step pictures and more information about how to make it work for your wall. Cellphone Holder for Charging [via Unclutterer]