- The Evil 'Tests' Job Interviewers Can Give (And How To Avoid Them)
- Why 'Fixed Price' Electricity Contracts Are Not Worth Signing Up For
- Four Great DIY Projects For Hacking Computers And Networks
- 10 Movies So Bad, Downloading Them Would Be A Crime
- How Piracy Benefits Companies, Even If They Don't Admit It
- How To Get A Raise: The Female IT Engineer Perspective
IKEA’s flat pack philosophy might mean goods are cheaper and they fit in your sedan, but they also leave you with some seriously large cardboard boxes at the end. Is overfilling your recycling bin the only solution?