- How To Get Your Kids To Go To Sleep: An Age-By-Age Guide
- Most Popular Top 10 Posts Of 2013
- Lifehacker IT Pro Readers Share Their Best Time-Saving Tricks
- Why We're So Materialistic, Even Though It Doesn't Make Us Happy
- How To Stop Google Using Your Phone To Log Every Place That You Go
- Six Strategies To Beat The Stress Of Christmas Gift Giving
Some headphones come with crazy long cords, which makes managing them a pain. If you have any long cable that you use often, then consider braiding them.
We already have an in-depth guide to wrapping headphones, but we’re always open to new approaches. Corey Van Dyke offers up a tangle-free method we haven’t seen before — and it’s quite cool and incredibly easy.
We love binder clips because they can manage all sorts of great tasks, like keeping your cables organised. Just clip one on, thread a cable through, and you’re ready to go.
If the back of your entertainment system is a mess of cables, wires and ports, you’re not alone. Whether you’re just interested in cleaning it up or you want to hook up something new (a new game console, perhaps?), here are some ways to get organised.