Top Stories budgeting
- The Home Improvement Disasters That Can Wreck Your Budget
- How To Program Your Mind To Stop Buying Crap You Don't Need
- How To Stop Fighting About Money With Your Significant Other
- How To Create A More Effective Debt Pay-Down Plan
- How To Better Manage Your Freelance Income
- How To Teach Young Kids Budgeting Habits Early On
It’s important to be on the same page as your partner, but that doesn’t mean you have to agree on everything. When we first got together, my fiance and I had completely different money habits, and we fought about it all the time. Years later, we still have those different habits — but the fighting is gone. Here’s how we learned to coexist.
When you start getting your finances in order, it’s exciting. You see the basic concepts and rules of personal finance in action, and, after a while, they start to pay off. This makes it easy to become a personal finance devotee. But even the best financial advice can become counterproductive.
The average cost of a major kitchen remodel is $US56,768, according to Remodeling Magazine. You could possibly control costs during your remodel by knowing where the money goes and how your choices affect the final cost.
When that moment comes when you realise that you need to make major changes in your life, it’s incredibly stressful. Often, it’s the culmination of a lot of minor stresses building up to one big breaking point, and then suddenly everything rushes through, creating a tidal wave of worry and fear and stress.