Top Stories budgeting
- The Most Common Budgeting Mistakes (And How To Fix Them)
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Nursing Your Holiday Spending Hangover
- The Home Improvement Disasters That Can Wreck Your Budget
- How To Program Your Mind To Stop Buying Crap You Don't Need
- How To Stop Fighting About Money With Your Significant Other
- How To Create A More Effective Debt Pay-Down Plan
A reader recently asked me what sort of life strategies are useful for a single person who is already on the road to financial independence. I’m lucky to be married with a family, but it got me thinking: If I were suddenly single again with no wife or children and had my current financial state, what would I do?
Money rules might be simple, but they’re not always easy to stick to. If you want to build wealth, you have to constantly work on your money habits and rethink your relationship with money. Here are some of the best personal finance tips we’ve shared over the years that everyone should learn or relearn.