Top Stories budgeting
- How To Stop Fighting About Money With Your Significant Other
- How To Create A More Effective Debt Pay-Down Plan
- How To Better Manage Your Freelance Income
- How To Teach Young Kids Budgeting Habits Early On
- How I Kept Saving Money Even During A Job Loss
- How Big Numbers Short-Circuit Your Brain And Your Finances
iPhone: Tracking budgets and finances isn’t really supposed to be fun, but Pennies is an app that makes the process a little more bearable by using intuitive gestures and a bright colour scheme.
We’ve mentioned that one of the reasons personal budgets fail is because people don’t remember to give themselves some spending money for entertainment or leisure purchases. Instead of trying to guess how much you’ll spend every week or month on fun, set up a “fun fund” you can add to or drain depending on your mood.