Top Stories bookmarks
- How To Use Technology To Get Through Your Reading List
- The Best Bookmarklets To Make Mobile Browsing Less Annoying
- Three Ways To Visit Your Favourite Sites That Are Easier Than Bookmarks
- How To Keep Syncing Bookmarks With Xmarks On Your Own Server
- Five Best Bookmark Management Tools
- Add Universal Keyword Control To Your Browsers With Quix
Chrome: If you use browser tabs as a way to keep track of things you want to read, or your bookmarks folder is a mess, Tab Killer is the perfect bridge between the two. With a few key commands, you can add any link or tab to a pop-out list of sites for safe keeping. Another shortcut opens or edits anything in the list.
Chrome/Opera: When I start reading about any subject on the web, it’s easy for me to go from link to link and have a whole bunch of tabs open. Grouping and bookmarking them is a pain, and sometimes I just forget to do that. But CottonTracks doesn’t.
Chrome: There are a lots of ways to organise your overflowing tabs, but few are as pretty and customisable as new add-on Collectably. The extension saves open tabs into Pinterest-like boards for better organisation.
There are a lot of great bookmark-and-read-later services out there, but if you want to switch from one to another, you probably want to take your old articles with you. Here’s how to import your old Instapaper or Readability articles into Pocket.
Pocket is one of our favourite ways to bookmark and read things later. Now, you can send articles straight to your other friends that are using Pocket. No email, Facebook or other networks necessary.