Top Stories bookmarks
- Five Sites Every Small Business Should Bookmark
- How To Use Technology To Get Through Your Reading List
- The Best Bookmarklets To Make Mobile Browsing Less Annoying
- Three Ways To Visit Your Favourite Sites That Are Easier Than Bookmarks
- How To Keep Syncing Bookmarks With Xmarks On Your Own Server
- Five Best Bookmark Management Tools
Many people have given up using bookmarks in favour of services like Pocket or Readability. If you still have way more bookmarks than you know what to do with (like I do), Unmark helps you organise them, access them anywhere, and even follow up, reading articles and visiting sites you meant to try later.
One of the best features of Safari for iOS is Reader. With a tap of a button you can strip a web site down to its bare essentials and read without the clutter of menus or ads. Wired points out you can get the same feature in a browser like Chrome using a bookmarklet from Readability or Instapaper.
Chrome: If you use browser tabs as a way to keep track of things you want to read, or your bookmarks folder is a mess, Tab Killer is the perfect bridge between the two. With a few key commands, you can add any link or tab to a pop-out list of sites for safe keeping. Another shortcut opens or edits anything in the list.
Chrome/Opera: When I start reading about any subject on the web, it’s easy for me to go from link to link and have a whole bunch of tabs open. Grouping and bookmarking them is a pain, and sometimes I just forget to do that. But CottonTracks doesn’t.