Top Stories bookmarks
- Five Sites Every Small Business Should Bookmark
- How To Use Technology To Get Through Your Reading List
- The Best Bookmarklets To Make Mobile Browsing Less Annoying
- Three Ways To Visit Your Favourite Sites That Are Easier Than Bookmarks
- How To Keep Syncing Bookmarks With Xmarks On Your Own Server
- Five Best Bookmark Management Tools
Chrome: While there are more advanced ways to save stuff for later, bookmarks can still be helpful. SuperSorter removes one of the biggest pains of dealing with them: organisation.
iOS/Android: Bookmark-and-read-later tool Instapaper updated with quite a few new features today. It now includes text-to-speech functionality, user profiles and some nifty goodies for iOS 8 users.
Not everyone needs an amazing bookmarking service they can use like a pro. For the casual reader, Facebook just introduced a feature called “Save”. Now, if you see an article in your News Feed that you’d like to read later, just tap the Save button and Facebook will hang on to it.