- How To Stop The Falling Aussie Dollar From Ruining Your Travel PlansÂ
- Five Things I Learned From World Of Servers
- A Driver's Guide To Mastering Public Transit
- When Gmail's Filters Aren't Enough: How To Tackle Spam On Your Own
- 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Apps Better
- The Complete Guide To Building A Hackintosh [OS X 10.8.4]
The good news? Publishing giant Pearson has purchased the online operations of RedGroup Australia (collapsed owners of Borders and Angus & Robertson), which means that Kobo e-book owners can be assured their readers will continue to work and they’ll get new local titles. The perhaps less good news? Amazon has purchased discount online book vendor The Book Depository, which might make it a less attractive destination for bargain book buying.