- Five Best Mechanical Keyboards
- All Mozilla Wants For Christmas Is For You To Make A HTML5/WebGL Game
- Top 10 Clothing Annoyances, Fixed
- Learn To Make Any Dish You Cook Better With The Science Of Taste
- How To Stay Productive On A 4 To 6 Hour Sleep Cycle
- Ask LH: Which Programming Language Should I Learn First?
The good news? Publishing giant Pearson has purchased the online operations of RedGroup Australia (collapsed owners of Borders and Angus & Robertson), which means that Kobo e-book owners can be assured their readers will continue to work and they’ll get new local titles. The perhaps less good news? Amazon has purchased discount online book vendor The Book Depository, which might make it a less attractive destination for bargain book buying.