- How To Have A Social Life If You Don't Work A 9-To-5 Job
- How To Work From Home Effectively When You're Short On Space
- Taste Test: The DIY KFC Double Down Dog
- How To Make The Most Of Your Momentum When Getting Things Done
- Will Rural Subsidies Make The NBN Affordable?
- Your TV's Advanced Picture Settings, Explained
Hi Lifehacker, Why does the battery life of my phone vary so much? Some charges last for a day or two and others last less than 12 hours. I’m certain that I’m not downloading anything in the background or doing anything that would drain the battery faster than normal. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Any thoughts? Thanks, Drain Pain
Android: We all know that screen brightness has a huge effect on your phone’s battery life, but Android’s built in auto-brightness setting isn’t always accurate, and doesn’t offer anything in the way of customisation. Velis Auto Brightness on the other hand oozes customisability, and gives you in-depth control over your screen’s brightness.