- How To Know When To Call It Quits In Your Relationship
- When Windows 10 Will Be Released (And How To Plan For It)
- I Love This Philips Beard Trimmer Because Of The Built-In Vacuum
- 10 Key Lessons On How To Enhance Your Business
- What Will The 340,000 Australians Already Using Netflix Do Now?
- Game Of Thrones Is Foxtel's Most Legally Downloaded Show Ever
Hi Lifehacker, Why does the battery life of my phone vary so much? Some charges last for a day or two and others last less than 12 hours. I’m certain that I’m not downloading anything in the background or doing anything that would drain the battery faster than normal. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Any thoughts? Thanks, Drain Pain
Android: We all know that screen brightness has a huge effect on your phone’s battery life, but Android’s built in auto-brightness setting isn’t always accurate, and doesn’t offer anything in the way of customisation. Velis Auto Brightness on the other hand oozes customisability, and gives you in-depth control over your screen’s brightness.