- How To Jailbreak Your iPhone For iOS 8.1
- Veghacker: Why I'm Not Eating Any Meat In November
- What The New Metadata Retention Laws Propose
- 10 More Last-Minute Halloween Costume Ideas (That Don't Suck)
- Why Writing Your Resume And Cover Letter Is So Hard
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
Hi Lifehacker, Why does the battery life of my phone vary so much? Some charges last for a day or two and others last less than 12 hours. I’m certain that I’m not downloading anything in the background or doing anything that would drain the battery faster than normal. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Any thoughts? Thanks, Drain Pain
Android: We all know that screen brightness has a huge effect on your phone’s battery life, but Android’s built in auto-brightness setting isn’t always accurate, and doesn’t offer anything in the way of customisation. Velis Auto Brightness on the other hand oozes customisability, and gives you in-depth control over your screen’s brightness.