- How (And Why) I Stopped Waiting For Others And Started Travelling Solo
- The Complete Lifehacker April Fools' IT Tricks Guide
- How To Scan And Store All Your Business Documents
- Planhacker: Every Australian Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Plan
- How To Determine The Number Of Calories You Should Eat To Lose Weight
- How To Fill Those 'Impossible' IT Roles
Hi Lifehacker, Why does the battery life of my phone vary so much? Some charges last for a day or two and others last less than 12 hours. I’m certain that I’m not downloading anything in the background or doing anything that would drain the battery faster than normal. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Any thoughts? Thanks, Drain Pain
Android: We all know that screen brightness has a huge effect on your phone’s battery life, but Android’s built in auto-brightness setting isn’t always accurate, and doesn’t offer anything in the way of customisation. Velis Auto Brightness on the other hand oozes customisability, and gives you in-depth control over your screen’s brightness.