- Traps To Watch For When Licensing Office 365
- How To Build A Handheld, Raspberry Pi-Powered Game Console
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
- How To Travel All Week On Opal For Under $15
- The Tech Tweak That Helped Australia's Customs Detector Dogs
- What Pie Face's Collapse Can Teach Other Small Businesses
Hi Lifehacker, Why does the battery life of my phone vary so much? Some charges last for a day or two and others last less than 12 hours. I’m certain that I’m not downloading anything in the background or doing anything that would drain the battery faster than normal. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Any thoughts? Thanks, Drain Pain
Android: We all know that screen brightness has a huge effect on your phone’s battery life, but Android’s built in auto-brightness setting isn’t always accurate, and doesn’t offer anything in the way of customisation. Velis Auto Brightness on the other hand oozes customisability, and gives you in-depth control over your screen’s brightness.