- How To Fit Volunteering Into Your Packed Schedule
- All About The Best Ways To Use LinkedIn
- Already Watched The First 4 Game Of Thrones Episodes? You've Failed
- How To Recover From An Unproductive Day Like It Never Happened
- Which Aussie Streaming Service Has The Most Box Office Hit Movies?
- How To Deal With Shape-Shifting Malware
Hi Lifehacker, Why does the battery life of my phone vary so much? Some charges last for a day or two and others last less than 12 hours. I’m certain that I’m not downloading anything in the background or doing anything that would drain the battery faster than normal. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Any thoughts? Thanks, Drain Pain
Android: We all know that screen brightness has a huge effect on your phone’s battery life, but Android’s built in auto-brightness setting isn’t always accurate, and doesn’t offer anything in the way of customisation. Velis Auto Brightness on the other hand oozes customisability, and gives you in-depth control over your screen’s brightness.