- Windows 10 Technical Preview Gets Its First Major Update
- Four Ways To Use Your Dark Side For Good (And Fight Evil In Others)
- Sneaky Ways To Save Money With Transport Smart Cards
- How To Cover Your Tracks When Snooping On Someone's Phone Or Computer
- Top 10 Ways To Be A Horrible Person On Social Media
- What Will Happen With Windows Server In 2015?
Hi Lifehacker, Why does the battery life of my phone vary so much? Some charges last for a day or two and others last less than 12 hours. I’m certain that I’m not downloading anything in the background or doing anything that would drain the battery faster than normal. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Any thoughts? Thanks, Drain Pain
Android: We all know that screen brightness has a huge effect on your phone’s battery life, but Android’s built in auto-brightness setting isn’t always accurate, and doesn’t offer anything in the way of customisation. Velis Auto Brightness on the other hand oozes customisability, and gives you in-depth control over your screen’s brightness.