- Seven Things Your IT Department Wishes You Knew About Tech Support
- The Most Effective Way To Take Notes
- Top 10 Smart Ways To Organise And Upgrade Your Garage
- Beware Of These Pricing Tricks Retailers Use To Fool Your Brain
- How To Support Someone When They Decide To Quit Smoking
- Ask LH: How Can I Improve My Indoor Phone Reception?
Hi Lifehacker, Why does the battery life of my phone vary so much? Some charges last for a day or two and others last less than 12 hours. I’m certain that I’m not downloading anything in the background or doing anything that would drain the battery faster than normal. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Any thoughts? Thanks, Drain Pain
Android: We all know that screen brightness has a huge effect on your phone’s battery life, but Android’s built in auto-brightness setting isn’t always accurate, and doesn’t offer anything in the way of customisation. Velis Auto Brightness on the other hand oozes customisability, and gives you in-depth control over your screen’s brightness.