- Create A USB Password Stealer To See How Secure Your Info Really Is
- The Best Apps That Take Advantage Of Yosemite's New Features
- Ten Simple Tips To Make Food Taste Better
- 10 More Ways To Infuriate People On Social Media
- Five Subtle Signs You're Being Abused In Your Relationship
- Why Twitter Is Banking On Phone Numbers For Its Future Developers
Hi Lifehacker, Why does the battery life of my phone vary so much? Some charges last for a day or two and others last less than 12 hours. I’m certain that I’m not downloading anything in the background or doing anything that would drain the battery faster than normal. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Any thoughts? Thanks, Drain Pain
Android: We all know that screen brightness has a huge effect on your phone’s battery life, but Android’s built in auto-brightness setting isn’t always accurate, and doesn’t offer anything in the way of customisation. Velis Auto Brightness on the other hand oozes customisability, and gives you in-depth control over your screen’s brightness.