- How To Care For Your Ageing Parents
- Three Common Fitness Traps To Avoid (And What To Do Instead)
- Why Businesses Have No Incentive To Invest In Cybersecurity
- The Five Unhealthiest Takeaway Meals In Australia
- How To Pick Your Next Android Phone: 2015 Edition
- An Adult's Guide To Hygiene (For Those Who Weren't Taught As Kids)
Hi Lifehacker, Why does the battery life of my phone vary so much? Some charges last for a day or two and others last less than 12 hours. I’m certain that I’m not downloading anything in the background or doing anything that would drain the battery faster than normal. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Any thoughts? Thanks, Drain Pain
Android: We all know that screen brightness has a huge effect on your phone’s battery life, but Android’s built in auto-brightness setting isn’t always accurate, and doesn’t offer anything in the way of customisation. Velis Auto Brightness on the other hand oozes customisability, and gives you in-depth control over your screen’s brightness.