- Lifehacker Pack For Android Tablets 2014: Our List Of The Essential Apps
- Get Lifehacker's 'Making Mobility Real' Ebook For Free
- How To Virtualise Android On Your PC So You Can Try Before You Buy
- How To Watch The 2014 Commonwealth Games Online
- Forget Development Projects, Think About Products
- Lifehacker Pack For iPad 2014: Our List Of The Essential iPad Apps
Hi Lifehacker, Why does the battery life of my phone vary so much? Some charges last for a day or two and others last less than 12 hours. I’m certain that I’m not downloading anything in the background or doing anything that would drain the battery faster than normal. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. Any thoughts? Thanks, Drain Pain
Android: We all know that screen brightness has a huge effect on your phone’s battery life, but Android’s built in auto-brightness setting isn’t always accurate, and doesn’t offer anything in the way of customisation. Velis Auto Brightness on the other hand oozes customisability, and gives you in-depth control over your screen’s brightness.