Top Stories ask lifehacker
- Is Netflix Australia Showing Censored Versions Of Movies?
- Ask LH: How Can I Watch State Of Origin In HD?
- Ask LH: How Can I Improve My Indoor Phone Reception?
- Ask LH: Can An Employer Require Me To Have A Driver's Licence?
- Ask LH: Will I Get Fined For Downloading Game Of Thrones?
- Ask LH: Is Microsoft Edge Any Good?
Dear Lifehacker, I’ve been waiting for the LG G4 since the early teasers and have just seen that it won’t be in Australia until mid-July. Or I can order a grey import today for about $200 cheaper. Assuming I buy from a reputable vendor and do my research to get the model that supports Australian LTE bands, what are the disadvantages of a grey import phone? Or are they basically the same?