Top Stories ask lifehacker
- Ask LH: Where Should I Sell My Old Phone?
- Ask LH: Are High-End Headphones Really Worth The Money?
- Ask LH: Should I Switch From Contracting To Full-Time Work?
- Ask LH: Is A MacBook Pro A Good Buy For A Developer?
- Most Popular Ask Lifehacker Posts Of 2013
- Ask LH: Which Programming Language Should I Learn First?
Hey Lifehacker, Is it true that you shouldn’t keep your mobile phone near your head while sleeping? I want to purchase a sleep cycle app that requires keeping the phone under my pillow. Obviously, I don’t want this to affect my health. Would it help if I kept it in airplane mode each night before bed?