Top Stories apple
- Why ResearchKit Is The Most Exciting Thing Apple Announced
- How Apple Jacked Up iPhone 6 Pricing In Australia
- Apple Watch Australian Pricing: Anyone Want A $14,000 Watch?
- Why It's So Hard To Get Apple, Google And The Rest To Pay Enough Tax In Australia
- Most Popular iOS Posts Of 2014
- Let's Talk About OS X Yosemite's Privacy Issues
In Australia we like to whinge about the cost of smartphones because of the ‘Australia tax’, but how do we rank compared to other countries? A new study comparing the costs of goods and services around the world includes a ranking of what you’ll pay to buy an iPhone 6 outright.
You probably don’t need an Apple II to speak of. But that’s no reason not to do something if the mood strikes you, which is surely the mentality behind this particular project.
Still using a four digit passcode to lock your iPhone? You should probably change that to a complex passcode, thanks to a new hardware hack.