Top Stories apple
- Developer War Stories: Converting A PC Game To Mobile Phone
- How To Get (Some Of) The Best Features Of iOS 8 Right Now
- All The New Stuff In iOS 8
- Here's The iOS Security Bug That Was Just Patched By Apple
- Why Apple's $1 Billion App Revenue Month Isn't Great News For Developers
- Most Popular iOS Posts Of 2013
The OS X Yosemite public beta is out, and since it’s beta software, you need to exercise some caution before you install it. That doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the fun. Here’s how to install the beta without messing up your whole system.
Apple’s Reuse and Recycle trade-in program is finally available to Australian customers, starting from today. Depending on the condition it’s in, you can get paid up to $250 in store credit for your previous-generation iOS device. The downside is that you can only use the store credit towards a new iPhone or iPad.
When it comes to grueling programming tasks in the mobile gaming space, few jobs are as arduous as converting a “Triple A” PC game to smartphones. It’s akin to designing an inner Babushka Doll that’s every bit as big and detailed as its housing parent. With World Of Tanks Blitz, a development team led by Wargaming.net’s Roman Bui managed to pull off this tricky feat and live to tell the tale. Here are their battle scars laid bare.