Top Stories apple
- Lifehacker Pack For iPhone 2015: The Essential iPhone Apps
- Lifehacker Pack For Mac 2015: Our List Of The Best Mac Apps
- Cupertino Nightmares: 15 Apple Business Practices To Avoid
- The Cheapest Way To Buy An iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus In Australia
- My Smartphone Doesn't Need To Be Revolutionary
- Everything Apple Announced At WWDC 2015 That Actually Matters
Dear Lifehacker, I want to set up my Mac’s AirPort Time Capsule strictly for backup and storage. The Apple rep I spoke to told me to get a Cat5 cable, but these are old and difficult to get hold of. So my question is: will a Cat6 cable work with this setup? Also, how complicated is it to get working?
A year ago, IBM partnered with Apple to bring iOS devices and applications to the enterprise. The once mortal enemies are now looking to take their relationship to the next level with IBM planning a mass adoption of MacBooks in its own organisation. Is your company looking to follow in IBM’s footsteps? We have a few pointers for you.
Dear Lifehacker, We live in a world with multiple computers for one person, but I am having one issue. How can we keep everything in sync? I would like to work on my Mac at home. Close it, go to work and open my (different) Mac at work. I want the same configuration (yes, I do have some tendencies…), same files, same everything where I left off at home. Any suggestions?