Top Stories annoyances
- How To Prepare Your Body For Jet Lag (And Get Over It Quickly)
- Cyberbullying Prevention Tips From Beyondblue's Brian Graetz
- Why US Customs Queues Are Now A Lot Less Painful
- Top 10 Ways To Be A Horrible Person On Social Media
- Plane Evil: Top 10 Ways To Annoy Fellow Airline Passengers
- How To Fix OS X Yosemite's Biggest Annoyances
Dark circles under your eyes can be caused and exacerbated by a number of things, not just lack of sleep. One thing you might not know could cause dark circles: nasal congestion.
I want my email and the rest of my digital life to be secure, so I like the idea of two-factor authentication. The problem is I travel a lot. When I am in Europe or the US, I don’t use my Australian phone because I don’t want to pay for roaming, and because I may be away for months at a time.
Android: You’re grooving to music on your device and suddenly there’s a quick pause — every time you get an email, text message or other notifications. Don’t Pause! prevents these annoying interruptions.