Top Stories annoyances
- Why Are Universities Still Using PowerPoint?
- Expensive, Rigid And Painful: What IT Acronyms Really Mean
- How To Make Windows Work Better With Super High Resolution Displays
- How To Hide The 'Get Windows 10' Icon From Your Taskbar
- Streaming Content From Overseas: The Complete Lifehacker Guide
- Ask LH: How Can I Watch State Of Origin In HD?
Apple Music arrived this week on both iOS and desktop. With it came some problems though. Namely, users are reporting that when iCloud Music Library is enabled, their iTunes libraries are getting messed up. Here’s the fix.
Apple Music launched today and to get you to use the service, Apple is giving you three months for free. It also automatically signs you up for an auto-renewal payment option after that trial ends. Here’s how to turn that off.
Apple Music was released today, and if you’ve been using the iOS Music app for a while, it’s now a confusing mess of new options and weirdness. Let’s take a look at where the heck everything went and how to use it.