Top Stories android
- The Best Android Apps To Make Driving Safer, Easier And More Fun
- Linux Bug Gives Attackers Access To PCs, Servers and Android Devices
- Revealed: The Power-Hogging Apps On Santa's Naughty List [Infographic]
- Nexus 5X Review: A Pure Android PC For Your Pocket
- 10 Ways To Automate Your Life With An Android Smartphone
- Ten Android Tips And Tricks To Get Things Done Faster
Google’s search predictions that pop up in the URL bar of modern browsers are often useful, but they’re just as often an annoyance. If you’d prefer to ditch them altogether, it’s really easy to do and it just depends on which browser you’re using.
The popular US finance app Acorns is now available in Australia. Like the nut it is named after, the app takes something small — your leftover change — and attempts to grow it into something much bigger. This is achieved by automatically investing the money into a diversified portfolio of exchange traded funds (ETFs) whenever you make an online purchase. Here’s how it works.