Top Stories android
- How To Skip The Line And Manually Update Your Nexus Device
- Lifehacker Pack For Android Tablets 2015: Our List of the Essential Apps
- Lifehacker Pack For Android 2015: The Essential Android Apps
- What Would It Take To Make You Switch To Android Or iOS?
- My Smartphone Doesn't Need To Be Revolutionary
- The 10 Worst Android Apps For Draining Your Smartphone's Battery
Feedly has become one of the best ways to keep up with your RSS feeds. One key feature that’s been missing, however, is the ability to bulk share a collection of sources. Now, Feedly is adding this feature to Feedly Pro.
Android: Controlling your phone while you drive isn’t very easy. Google Now and other voice assistants can do a lot, but Drivemode takes the idea a step further. It incorporates many of those voice commands with a simple, gesture and colour-based interface that’s powerful without being distracting.