Top Stories android
- All The Important Stuff Google Announced At I/O 2016
- The Best Android Apps To Make Driving Safer, Easier And More Fun
- Linux Bug Gives Attackers Access To PCs, Servers and Android Devices
- Revealed: The Power-Hogging Apps On Santa's Naughty List [Infographic]
- Nexus 5X Review: A Pure Android PC For Your Pocket
- 10 Ways To Automate Your Life With An Android Smartphone
The software development community can breathe a small sigh of relief; the legal stoush between Oracle and Google over the Android operating system’s use of Java application programming interfaces (APIs) is pretty much over after the US courts sided with Google, yet again. The ruling is a huge step in confirming that APIs are protected by “fair use” under the copyright law. Here’s some more background and details on the latest court decision.