Top Stories android
- How To Set Up Your Child's Smartphone
- Google Settings Is A Super-Useful Android App You've Missed
- Planhacker: Every Australian Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Plan
- Google Play Is Now Approving And Rating All Android Apps
- Five Best Mobile Document Scanning Apps
- How To Pick Your Next Android Phone: 2015 Edition
When Windows 10 appears, it will run across both PCs and phones — but the majority of us aren’t about to dump our existing smartphones to use it. Microsoft’s newly-announced “phone companion” apps for Android and iOS will offer a subset of Windows 10 features, including its Cortana voice-powered assistant.
Before you sell your old Android phone, it’s generally a good idea to encrypt and then wipe your phone. A new security report, however, has reiterated what we’ve said before: under certain circumstances, that data may still be recoverable. So be careful who you give your old phones to.