Top Stories amazon
- Why Crossy Road's Developers Launched On Android Through Amazon
- The Best Extensions To Make Amazon More Awesome
- How Amazon's Data Centres Aren't As Green As They Could Be
- A Student's Guide To Using The Kindle For Research
- Stupidly Obvious AWS Pitfalls That Trip Up Cloud-Hungry Businesses
- Amazon WorkSpaces Provides Windows 7 Desktops In The Cloud
If you’ve already connected your Twitter and Amazon accounts for adding items to your cart, you can also now add items to your wish list with a hashtag.
If you read Lifehacker’s regular App Deals post, you’ll know that Amazon’s Appstore offers a daily paid app for free. The Australian Amazon Appstore itself is a free download for any Android phone or tablet and also runs awesome bundles every month or so. Right now: $165 worth of well-known paid Android games and apps are yours for free, including OfficeSuite Professional 7, Swype Keyboard, Schedule Planner PRO, Sonic 4 Episode II and more! Here’s what you need to know.