Top Stories amazon
- The Best Extensions To Make Amazon More Awesome
- How Amazon's Data Centres Aren't As Green As They Could Be
- A Student's Guide To Using The Kindle For Research
- Stupidly Obvious AWS Pitfalls That Trip Up Cloud-Hungry Businesses
- Amazon WorkSpaces Provides Windows 7 Desktops In The Cloud
- Amazon Australian Kindle Store: Everything You Need To Know
Amazon is the undisputed king of online retail, but that doesn’t mean it’s perfect. The site has a utilitarian interface that can be clunky at times. Fortunately, browser extensions can add functionality and simplify some tasks, making shopping on the world’s biggest internet store even more awesome.
Environmental group Greenpeace has slammed Amazon for its environmental practices in its latest report on the green credentials of the technology industry. Greenpeace is concerned that Amazon Web services, which provides infrastructure for much of the internet, continues to run its data centres with dirty fuel.