- How To Stay Productive On A 4 To 6 Hour Sleep Cycle
- Ask LH: Which Programming Language Should I Learn First?
- The Best Hidden Settings You Can Unlock With OS X's Terminal
- How To Have Great Ideas More Often, According To Science
- How To Keep Your Kids' Presents Hidden This Christmas
- Jay-Z's Best Productivity Tricks
As the summer heat continues, many of us turn to air conditioning, but that’s an expensive decision. According to consumer advocate CHOICE, a large air conditioning system will add $530 a year to your power bill, while a ceiling fan will cost $30 a year to run.