- The Five Worst Things About Working In IT Support
- Jerry Seinfeld's Advice On Time Management And Persistence
- How Your Diet Affects Your Mental Health
- Top 10 Mind Hacks To Help You Save More Money
- Don't Be Scared Of Using Git As A General Purpose Backup Solution
- The Biggest Pitfalls Of Long-Term Goals (And How To Beat Them)
Thumbing through the newspaper over your morning coffee and a few minutes of chitchat at the water cooler used to be all it took to stay up-to-date on your world. Now we’re faced with a constant flow of information from the internet that often feels overwhelming. The crop of iOS apps dedicated to bringing you a curated, customisable, and attractive stream of content is one way to combat the information overload. Much more than simple RSS readers, these digital digest apps cull stories from across the web and your social networks and wrap them into an iPad friendly and design-forward package. Here’s a look at the two leading options.
There seem to be two main growth areas for Australian web sites in 2011: group deal providers, and sites aggregating all those group deal providers. Deal Compactor is the latest entrant we’ve heard about in the aggregator category, and emphasises its ability to collate deals from multiple sites into a single email.