Top Stories 4g
- What Is 5G And How Does It Work?
- Amaysim Goes 4G: What The New Plans Offer And How They Compare
- All The Mobile Phone Frequencies Used In Australia (2015 Edition)
- The New Optus Contract Plans: Everything You Need To Know
- Vodafone 4G 5-City Speed Test: So Much Variation, So Much 3G
- Vodafone's 4G Network Speed Tests: Sometimes Fast, Sometimes Not
We’re pretty keen on Globalgig’s Roaming SIM card, which is one of the better-value offerings for travellers out there who want to dodge roaming rorts. Now it has an added attraction — an option to access 4G networks in Australia and the UK, which is actually one of the cheaper 4G data packages even if you never head overseas.
One of the more frequent questions we get here at Lifehacker is where to find an affordable 4G service for use as broadband in the home. While still not as cheap as wired ADSL broadband, Vodafone’s new 4G WiFi Cube and associated plans are a decent option if you’re in a Vodafone 4G coverage area.
We’re big fans of prepaid and no-contract plans here at Lifehacker. The SIM-only plans on offer from Jeenee Mobile stack up pretty well against the competition, offering 4G access to the Optus network and decent data allowances.