Top Stories Travel
- How To Have A 'Local Experience' When Travelling
- Where Aussies Can Rent The Cheapest Hotel Rooms Around The World
- How To Save Money Using The Opal Card
- ACCC Takes Petrol Giants To Court Over Price Sharing
- 4 Things To Remember When Teaching Your Kids To Drive
- How To Make Sure You Don't Run Out Of Power Travelling To The US
We’ve shared countless ways to pack clothes effectively, and here’s another one of my favourite methods. The skivvy roll compactly bundles basic clothing items such as socks, T-shirts and underwear in one easy-to-grab ball.
Planning a road trip is rarely just about finding the fastest route between two points. You also have to consider stops for petrol, bathrooms, food or entertainment. Alongways is a Google Maps mashup that lets you type in your origin and destination, and search for anything you want along the way, from “pizza” to “dog parks” and everything in-between.
Hi Lifehacker, I’m a P-plater from Victoria who is now living in NSW. The P-plate restriction in Victoria runs for four years. I wanted to ask whether if I transfer my license to a NSW license I’d escape the last year of my P-plate restriction? Which set of rules apply and what’s the best way to switch?