Top Stories Travel
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Car Repairs
- What Do You Do If An Airline Double Books Your Seat?
- What To Do When You've Been In A Car Accident
- Australia's 100 Best Lattes On A Map
- Stop Getting Gouged: All The Extra Fees You Can Avoid When Travelling
- 14 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Buying A New Car
John and Helen Taylor hold the world record for more than 40 fuel economy driving challenges. They therefore know a few things about saving a few bucks at the bowser. Currently, the pair are in the midst of a 19,000km road trip across Australia in an attempt to smash their car’s average fuel usage. Read on for their top five bowser hacks.
Eating, staying, and relaxing where the locals do is the best way to have a truly memorable travel experience. If you’re headed to Europe, trip4real is a new service that can connect you with locals who are happy to show you around.