Top Stories Life
- Future-Proof Your Home With These Smart/Green Products From IKEA
- Takeaway Truth: Subway Mexican Chicken Flatbread
- Revealed: The Unhealthiest Fast Food Products In Australia
- How Often Do Australia's Streaming Services Refresh Their Content?
- How To Hack Your Entire Life With Vegemite
- What To Do When You've Been In A Car Accident
Toasted bread elevate your hamburgers to the next level, but when you’re cooking on a grill, you can end up with dry, crumbly buns. This trick with a simple wet rag will make sure they get crispy on the outside and stay succulent on the inside.