Top Stories Life
- Top 9 Everyday Life Hacks That Take 10 Seconds Or Less
- Cook Any Stir-Fry In Six Easy Steps
- This Seven-Minute Timer Guides You Through A Quick Workout
- How Exercise Affects Your Body (And How To Pick The Right Workout)
- Takeaway Truth: KFC's Grilled Salsa Twister
- Why Being Too Generous Could Hurt Your Relationships
If you have surround speakers but nowhere to put them, these DIY speaker stands get them off the ground, don’t look out of place in a home, and add some useful storage inside for CDs or DVDs at the same time.
A lot of nice gaming keyboards come with backlit keys, but you don’t get any say over the colour of the light. Some don’t even let you make fine-grained adjustments to brightness. Luckily, it is possible to make some alterations on your own.
Putting on a pillow case isn’t all that hard, but it can start to get a little unwieldy if you have a lot of pillows to case and they’re kind of big. Use these two tricks to get it right quickly, every time.