Top Stories Life
- Here's Everything Coming To Netflix, Stan And Foxtel This June
- How To Run Ethernet Cables On The Outside Of Your House
- Trov App Provides One-Swipe Insurance For All Your Electronics
- What Are Caffeine Jitters And How Do You Get Rid Of Them?
- McDonald's Just Opened A Free Restaurant That Only Serves French Fries
- Seven Popular Fast Food Restaurants You Didn't Know Delivered
We all have different methods for shopping. The way most of us shop however — slowly dragging a cart around, maybe taking a rough list — provides many benefits for the supermarket while offering very few to the shopper.
This is because supermarkets use a lot of psychological tricks in-store. But by being aware of these mind games, and changing the way you shop, you can easily save time, money and effort.
After unprotected sex, you know that emergency contraception is possible if you get it in a hurry. Something similar is available for HIV: post-exposure prophylaxis, begun within 72 hours, can reduce the chance of contracting the virus.