Top Stories Life
- Top 10 Tricks For Building The Perfect Budget
- How To Get Your Kids To Go To Sleep: An Age-By-Age Guide
- Why We're So Materialistic, Even Though It Doesn't Make Us Happy
- Six Strategies To Beat The Stress Of Christmas Gift Giving
- The Essential Kitchen Skills No One Is Taught (But Everyone Should Know)
- The Future Of Car Hacking
This is the time of year when many families come together, for extended gatherings or just a get-together or three. And as wonderful as that may be, it can be a trying time for many, for lots of reasons: old conflicts coming up, painful emotional patterns, people criticising you, lots of people coming together to make for stressful chaos, loss of control of your daily routine, party planning, and more.
For some, serene landscapes make the perfect wallpapers. Others like the activity of the city. To offer a little balance to the many nature shots we tend to provide, here are some bright lights and tall buildings for your desktop.