Top Stories Life
- The Ten Most Exciting Cars You Can Buy In Australia For $10,000
- The Biggest Mistakes You're Making On Tinder
- Burger Day Special: Lifehacker's Ultimate Guide To Burgers
- You Will Soon Be Able To Play PlayStation 4 Games On Your PC
- Everything I Learned Inside A Sensory Deprivation Tank
- How To Get A Refund On Accidental Purchases In Any App Store
Last week, Woolworths sold off its Masters home improvement division which had been losing about $200 million a year. All Masters stores will be closed down by December 11 — but first, it needs to get rid of up to $700 million worth of existing stock. If you’re looking to score some cheap paints, white goods, BBQs, electronic appliances or DIY supplies, the sale starts today.
Spring is almost upon us and it’s time to reacquaint yourself with your green thumb. You can just buy potted plants at your local gardening center or hardware store, but if you want to grow a large number or want to try different varieties that might otherwise be unavailable, starting from seeds is the way to go.
Many people wrap their bags in luggage using the professional services at airports because they want to know if their bags have been tampered with. But there’s an even better use for them, and that is avoiding extra check-in luggage charges.