Top Stories Life
- 10 Animated Movies To Watch With Your Kids These School Holidays
- Taste Test: McDonald's Sweet Potato Wedges
- How Big Food Wants To Trick You Over Package Sizes
- How The Super Guarantee Delay Will Hit The Typical Australian
- Can You Really Trust Your Pharmacist For Health Advice?
- Is Online Dating Worth It?
It’s common to fight about money in a marriage or partnership. A survey found that couples who live together argue about money three times a month. To avoid bickering about money, financial blog Ready for Zero suggests weekly budget meetings.
Hey Lifehacker, My sister needs a new smartphone. I think the Nexus 5 is the best spec phone for a very reasonable price, but she wants a phone that has a really good camera for taking impromptu photos or videos when she does not have her actual camera with her. How much has the Nexus 5 camera improved since the initial problems and updates? Or should she just switch to the dark side and be ripped off by Apple for the sake of a decent camera? Any thoughts?
If you have a file server that is still running Windows XP, it’s a massive security risk for your business. With the end of Microsoft’s regular security patch schedule for XP, you won’t have any protection against new vulnerabilities. If you upgrade to a business NAS to store your data, you’ll be protected against intrusion and find a swathe of innovative and new features as well. Let’s take a look.