Top Stories Money
- Is It Legal To Sue Friends And Family Over Unpaid Loans?
- Top 8 Ways To Conquer Your Debt
- Dealhacker: 21 Awesome Freebies You Can Score On Your Birthday
- Hump Day Deals: $1 Capcom Games, Cheap Fast Food, Bellabox Sale
- Why Brand Loyalty Is For Suckers
- Is It Legal For Businesses To Enforce Non-Refundable Deposits?
Dear Lifehacker, My current desktop is on its last legs and I’m looking at upgrading. I bought it in 2008, so it’s definitely time to move on! The problem is I’m on a very tight budget. I was wondering if you had any advice on whether I should upgrade my components in increments, or try to save up and buy the whole thing in one go?