Top Stories Money
- Australian Petrol Prices Are Low, But Don't Expect Them To Stay That Way
- Picking Up Your eBay Purchases At Woolworths
- The Best Bank Accounts In Australia Right Now
- How To Buy Happiness: The Purchases Most Likely To Bring You Joy
- Can You Save Money On Petrol By Half-Filling Your Fuel Tank?
- Why Petrol Prices Take So Long To Drop
We teach kids about money because we want them to grow up to be financially responsible, smart adults. Forbes points out there’s another big benefit: keeping kids from getting spoiled.
Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: Get up to 50 per cent off PC games at Origin, free software at WindowsDeal, get Google Chromecast for $39. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.
Woolworths has announced a partnership with eBay which will let you pick up purchases from the supermarket giant and from Big W stores, but that doesn’t mean you’ll be able to grab every one of those Pokémon collectibles you impulse ordered when you pop by Woolies to grab some milk. Here’s what you need to know, as a buyer and a seller.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has forced Kia Motors to refund customers after it was found to have quietly changed its “maximum” scheduled service prices four times since 2012. In addition to refunding the amounts paid by consumers above the capped service prices, Kia must also introduce new systems to ensure its customers are not charged higher-than-advertised prices again.