Top Stories Money
- Ratehacker: June's Best Credit Card And Home Loan Deals
- Trov App Provides One-Swipe Insurance For All Your Electronics
- The Cognitive Biases That Lead To Bad Money Decisions
- Hump Day Deals: 40% Off Domino's, Cheap Wine, $1 Capcom Games
- Dick Smith's Online Store Relaunches Today: How Are The Deals?
- Dealhacker: The Top 50 DVDs And Blu-rays From JB Hi-Fi's Epic Movie Sale
Wish you understood finances a little better? Become a whiz with money and an expert in Microsoft Excel with the Financial Management Mastery Bundle. This bundle, offered to Lifehacker Australia readers for a limited time, is packed with 60 hours of instruction that can turn anyone into an adept financial professional — and at a savings of over 90% off the regular price.
Yesterday, the results from the UK’s referendum to leave the European Union came in: Britain has voted to leave. Otherwise known as the “brexit”, Britain’s exit from the EU is a big deal. These videos help break down the highlights.
If you have a number of debt accounts, investments and (hopefully) multiple streams of income, you could probably use a map to navigate your finances. So, why not make one? It might help you make more sense of your finances.