Top Stories Money
- How To Live A Rich Modern Life Without Much Debt
- The Worst Money Mistakes We Make In Our 30s
- 14 Products You Should Always Pay A Premium For
- Negative Gearing Tax Policy: How It Works (And Why It's Unfair)
- Building Your Own PC Now Saves You More Money Than Ever
- Five Common Myths That Keep People From Investing, Debunked
When you start getting your finances in order, it’s exciting. You see the basic concepts and rules of personal finance in action, and, after a while, they start to pay off. This makes it easy to become a personal finance devotee. But even the best financial advice can become counterproductive.
The average cost of a major kitchen remodel is $US56,768, according to Remodeling Magazine. You could possibly control costs during your remodel by knowing where the money goes and how your choices affect the final cost.
Sometimes, spending a little more is totally the right call. But how do you know which indulgences are worth it? Or whether you’re actually paying for quality, rather than just hype? These are the expensive purchases that the vast majority of people have no regrets about making. (We’ve also included testimonials from genuine purchasers, sourced from Reddit.)
Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: 20% off sex toys at LoveHoney, up to 70% off wines at Vinomofo, get a Google Chromecast for under $35. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.