Top Stories Money
- How The Last Two Digits Of A Price Can Show You're Desperate To Sell
- Top 10 Mistakes We Make At The Supermarket (And How To Fix Them)
- Mother's Day Gifts To Help Organise And Speed Up Mum's Life
- Ratehacker: April's Best Credit Card, Bank And Home Loan Deals
- The Best Places To Find Cheap And Free Books
- How To Rebuild Your Finances After Draining Your Emergency Fund
Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: Get a Nespresso Delonghi from The Good Guys for $99, 50 per cent off Australian sheepskin Uggs, score a free Krispy Kreme by dressing up as a superhero. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.
Self-checkout at the supermarket can be very convenient. If you want to speed up your self-scanning game, here’s a tip: Stop looking for the barcode, just swipe it. If you get good at it, you can walk out with a cart of shopping in less time than it would take a checkout assistant to scan and bag them for you.
Finances can be a huge problem point in relationships, but opening up the dialogue about spending is one of the best things you can do. The Wall Street Journal put together a list of some essential questions to get that painfully awkward conversation started.