Top Stories Home
- Taste Test: Can A $39.95 Coke Glass Really Improve The Taste?
- Fast Food Face-Off: Which Takeaway Chain Has The Worst-Value Soft Drink?
- Takeaway Truth: Pizza Hut New Yorker
- How To Keep Your Cool As A Parent
- Takeaway Truth: KFC Double Shell Zinger Taco
- Fast Food Face-Off: McDonald's Fries Versus Hungry Jack's Fries
YouTuber ssgrey might have stumbled upon the easiest way to squeeze lemon juice, and thankfully he’s sharing it with us. You won’t get any seeds with this method, and you don’t need anything but a knife.
Kids’ birthday parties are essentially a trial by fire for new parents. As if the legion of boisterous children wasn’t bad enough, you’ve also got to deal with unpredictable weather, party games that invariably don’t work and baking a cake that looks like a cartoon character (as opposed to a malformed blob.) But arguably the most stressful moment is the whole “pressie opening” fiasco — especially if you have an unruly kid. Here’s a simple tip to make things run a little more smoothly.
Let’s be real here: everyone should be washing their hands after they use the bathroom. To help remind the forgetful types, this setup lights a sign if the sink wasn’t used after the toilet was flushed.