Top Stories Home
- IKEA Just Killed Off The Galant Desk: Here Are Our Favourite Hacks
- Takeaway Truth: McDonald's McFeast Burger
- Taste Test: Can A $39.95 Coke Glass Really Improve The Taste?
- Fast Food Face-Off: Which Takeaway Chain Has The Worst-Value Soft Drink?
- Takeaway Truth: Pizza Hut New Yorker
- How To Keep Your Cool As A Parent
Living in a rental means you don’t always have the luxury of bookshelves or built-ins. Every inch counts in a small space. If you’re considering room dividers to break up your space, consider ones that double as storage — they define your spaces and give you room to put books, memorabilia and other useful objects.
IKEA is a cruel and fickle creator. After brutally killing off the Expedit shelf in February, the Swedish furniture mogul has decided to consign the Galant desk to the same fate. Production of the Galant has already ceased, with the desk expected to be completely phased out by October. Like the Expedit, the Galant is one of IKEA’s most popular — and hackable — furniture items. To commemorate its passing, here are a few of our favourite Galant hacks — get one while you still have the chance!
Workout clothes stink. Literally. It helps to know how to clean them properly, but it’s also a good idea to assign one or two colours from your wardrobe exclusively for gym wear and nothing else. You’ll always know which clothes to keep separate.