Top Stories Home
- Top 15 Geekiest IKEA Hacks
- The Most Revealing Responses To McDonald's 'Our Food Your Questions' Campaign
- In The Belly Of The Beast: How KFC Australia Makes Its Chicken
- How To Make Black Burgers
- Top 10 Home Improvement Tips Every Homeowner Should Know
- How To Completely De-Bone A Chicken Wing In Three Quick Steps
Mashed potatoes are easy: boil some potatoes and mash them. Starting the process with cold water make sure the potatoes cook evenly. Most of the time when you’re cooking vegetables, you want to start with hot water. Potatoes, says The Kitchn, are an exception.
If you ever need to cut through some rope or string and you don’t have any tools around, you can use the strand to cut through itself with some friction and a little elbow grease.
You can save on remodeling by preparing a space as much as possible before the builders arrive. With the proper tools, removing a non-load bearing wall is a simple task, and loads of fun.
Piano apps are great for learning, but actual keys would make them even better. Electrical Engineer Adam Kumpf made his own tablet-compatible clothespin piano keyboard, and you can too.