Top Stories Home
- 10 More Last-Minute Halloween Costume Ideas (That Don't Suck)
- Coke Life Is Coming To Australia: Everything You Need To Know
- 7+ MacGyver Tricks People Have Learned In Prison
- Ten Simple Tips To Make Food Taste Better
- 10 More Ways To Infuriate People On Social Media
- Top 10 Ways To Be A Horrible Person On Social Media
Hi Lifehacker, Bug season is coming again — yesterday I was invaded by two friendly massive flies. I’m living in a share house so my time out of the room is limited. How can I avoid/limit bugs coming into my room? It would be nice to be able to work without the bugs saying hi every four seconds in front of my face.
You may be pledging to eat healthier, but chances are that restaurant down the street has different plans. Restaurants know exactly how to trick your mind into eating the items that make them the most money, rather than the item you may actually want.
When you’re sent to prison, you’re stripped of basic comforts the rest of us take for granted — things like having many food options or a way to light contraband cigarettes. Necessity is the mother of invention, so those who have been in prison have had to come up with some creative life hacks for when resources are limited. Here are a few of them.
Tired of the same old boring salads? While there are nearly endless ingredient combinations you can try, this graphic suggests tried-and-true flavour pairings that balance primary tastes.