Top Stories Home
- McDonald's Just Opened A Free Restaurant That Only Serves French Fries
- Seven Popular Fast Food Restaurants You Didn't Know Delivered
- 11 Ways The 2016 Budget Could Affect Your Wallet
- How To Be An Audiophile On The Cheap
- How To Outsource A Game Of Thrones-Themed 'Date Night'
- Takeaway Truth + Taste Test: KFC Zinger Black Burger
If you want the perfect home bar for hosting parties and mixing cocktails, these essentials will cover all the bases.
After overdosing on two-ingredient chocolate mousse, we wanted something else to satisfy our sweet tooth that was as quick and easy. The internet smiled upon us as the One Pot Chef shared his delicious two-ingredient cupcake recipe.
No one likes chores, whether it’s your kids or your roommates. How do you motivate them? 3M, makers of the Post-It Note, suggest making a “Chore Bingo” to earn rewards for completing those chores.
You don’t need a lot of gear to build this elastic tool holder. A piece of scrap wood, some elastic stretch cord and some heavy string. That’s about it. It’s simple, effective, and works great with a pegboard system for organisation and accessibility.
Most of us don’t have a lot of time in the morning to cook a luxurious breakfast, but this technique from Epicurious delivers one of the most delicious-looking egg sandwiches I’ve seen in minutes, and all you need is an egg, a microwave and some sandwich fixings (you know: bread, cheese and a few condiments).