Top Stories Home
- Top 10 Ways To Be A Horrible Person On Social Media
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- Inside McDonald's 'Create Your Taste' Futuristic Restaurant [Video]
- Ten Whisky Tips From A 'Liquid Gold' Expert
- Taste Test: Is McDonald's Deluxe Dine-In Burger Worth $30?
- Taste Test: McDonald's UK Crisscut Fries
Hey, have you guys ever heard of pumpkins? They’re a relatively obscure fruit that the world magically rediscovers once a year. They also make for great soup, no pot required.
A cordless drill is a handy tool to have around, but it can do a lot more than just drill holes. Here are some interesting attachments that go beyond your typical set of bits.
It’s frustrating when your pup constantly digs in your otherwise pristine yard. Pet Adviser has a solution: put their poop in the holes they dig before you refill it, which will deter them from coming back to it.
Dusting is my least favourite household chore. Here’s a tip to get more bang for your dusting buck: If you’re away for any significant period, like a holiday, dust as soon as you get back. The air has settled, you’ll pick up more dust, and you’ll get a longer-lasting clean before you have to dust again.
Getting your paint trays clear of residual paint can be an arduous job. Instead of scrubbing away your day, wrap your tray with a plastic bag and pour your paint onto that.