Top Stories Home
- Lifehacker's Most Scrumptious Hamburger Posts
- Taste Test: Is An $11.50 Milkshake Worth The Money?
- Taste Test: How Does Coles' Fake KFC Compare To The Real Thing?
- 27 Egg Cooking Tricks That Will Transform Your Mornings
- How To Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (For DIY Ginger Beer)
- From Concept To Counter: How KFC Creates Its Menu Items
Tahini is a versatile ingredient that can be used to create all sorts of delicious toppings, like salad dressing and garlic sauce for steak or roasted veggies and of course hummus. If you remember to keep some in your fridge, you can add it to any sauce or dip for extra richness.
Any budding DIY enthusiast or homeowner can tell you that they spend a lot of time at places like Bunnings. Shopping at big box stores can be a frustrating experience, from trying to locate a single item to finding someone who can answer a basic question. Here are some tips for making the most of your visit to these home improvement behemoths.
Living in a household of two means that I am forever scaling down recipes. This is usually no problem, unless the recipe calls for an odd number of eggs, and I am left trying to figure out how to add “half an egg” to a cake. It turns out the solution to this problem could not be simpler; all you need is a scale.
KFC has partnered with Smith’s Chips to create the “Zinger Chicken” flavour. As its name implies, the limited-edition snack takes its taste cues from KFC’s spicy Zinger chicken fillets. The product doesn’t hit stores until next month, but we were lucky enough to get our hands on a bag a few weeks early. Here is our verdict.
An angle grinder is the best tool to use for trimming down exposed bolt ends. Here’s how to do it.