Top Stories Home
- How To Choose Proper DIY Workwear For Comfort And Protection
- Taste Test: Pizza Hut Mitey Stuffed Crust
- Six Tips On Disciplining Children From An Experienced Teacher
- Top 10 Food Staples You Can Make Better And Cheaper At Home
- Why Eggs Are Such A Hackable Food (But Difficult To Get Right)
- Taste Test: Australia's First Little Caesars Pizzeria
Dear Lifehacker, I hate ironing, and my wife insists on ironing my work shirts for me. She does a great job, but it can sometimes take ages for her to get around to it, so I have to iron the odd one here or there to get through. I really want to start taking my shirts to a dry cleaner and get them laundered and pressed, but I don’t want to hurt her feelings. What should I do?
Yesterday, we brought you the vaguely terrifying news that Pizza Hut had released a Vegemite-flavoured pizza. The deceptively-titled “Mitey Stuffed Crust Pizza” takes a regular cheese-filled crust and infuses it with Australia’s favourite breakfast spread. We’ve since tasted the product ourselves and found it to be surprisingly moreish — here is the Lifehacker verdict.
Flagstones are a popular choice for walkways and patios because of their natural beauty and durability. Stefan Grunkemeier from Simply Rocks shows us how to install one.