Top Stories Home
- I Drink Instant Coffee And I Am Not Ashamed
- Taste Test: Pizza Hut's 'Cheeseburger Crust' Is A Tasty Abomination
- The Ultimate Laundry Guide For People Who Hate Ironing
- Kitchen Scraps You Can Regrow With Nothing But Water
- Chilli Challenge Post-Mortem: Lessons Learned
- Chilli Challenge #3: Fighting Fire With Hot Water And Sugar
Shopi is a free iPhone application from Aussie developer Sapient Pair that attempts to make grocery shopping easier. The app’s main claim to fame is that it “learns” the more you use it, updating your favourite food items and ordering preferences automatically. You can also share your list with friends and get them to make updates while you shop.
Yesterday, Pizza Hut submitted its new Cheeseburger Crust creation to the Lifehacker office for the official taste-test treatment. This is a singularly American concept that involves grafting eight “cheeseburgers” onto the ends of a regular large pizza. Depending on your eating habits, it’s about as horrifying — or glorious — as it sounds.
Dingy yellow pillows are sad to look at and, frankly, disgusting. Don’t throw a pillow out if it’s not time yet . A quick wash in a whitening solution will get it back to its pure white, original state.
Breadboards and perfboards make is easy to build all kinds of electronics, but they’re not exactly easy to understand at a glance. Adafruit has a video that walks you through the basics.