Top Stories Entertainment
- All The Ways To Watch The 2015 NRL Grand Final Live
- How Netflix Uses Metadata To Assess TV Addiction
- Ask LH: What Evidence Do My Illegal Downloads Leave Behind?
- Ask LH: Are All My Favourite Netflix Movies About To Disappear?
- We All Know Movie Piracy Is Wrong. So Why Do We Do It?
- Ten Facebook Tricks You Might Not Know About
Dear Lifehacker, I am looking for a new TV and thought you may be able to help. I’m considering either a Samsung UA60H7000 (factory second with 5yr warranty) for $1850, or an LG 60LF6300 new, with 1 year warranty for $1800. I can’t work out which is the better buy! Would you be able to help me? Cheers, Sam.
Playstation 4 controllers do all kinds of cool things, but those nifty features can drain the battery pretty fast. This video shares nine simple tips for getting the most out of each charge.
Android: Want to create a big speaker system, but don’t have any actual speakers? AmpMe is an app that allows you to chain together phones and Bluetooth speakers into one big synchronised sound system.
Have an old Nintendo 64 controller lying around? If you’re looking for a new geek project, you can turn it into the perfect hobby rocket-launching remote with a few tweaks.
The Hype Machine has long been one of our favourite ways to discover new music, but with Stack, a new weekly playlist from the team behind the service, it’s even easier. Sign up for a weekly reminder or bookmark the page and each week you’ll get a short playlist of new tracks, a little news and a new album to stream.