Top Stories Entertainment
- 10 Movies So Bad, Downloading Them Would Be A Crime
- How Piracy Benefits Companies, Even If They Don't Admit It
- How To See The Halley's Comet Meteor Showers This Week
- How To Get Chosen For A Game Show
- Monster's 'Ultra HD' Cables: Essential AV Gear Or An Overpriced Crock?
- How To Enjoy Wednesday's Total Lunar Eclipse
It’s not going to make your dog walks faster, easier or more productive, but these DIY laser goggles for your dog will certainly make those late night walks more interesting, and a bit more fun. Plus: your dog looks like a Borg drone, which is just awesome.
Android/iOS: Twitter announced today on its blog that users will be able to stream audio directly from tweets within mobile apps on iOS and Android via SoundCloud.
Instead of buying expensive Bluetooth headphones, you can turn any old set into wireless cans. Instructables user FuneLab shows you how, with his DIY BluetoothBox.
Android: BrainWave controls your favourite music player app and controls it with the wave of a hand. Just select your music player and use the three gesture options to control it.
When you shop for a keyboard — especially a high-end mechanical model — you’ll see features on the box like “N-Key Rollover” or “Anti-Ghosting”. But what do those mean, and do they matter? Linus from Techquickie breaks it down for us.