Top Stories Entertainment
- 10 Animated Movies To Watch With Your Kids These School Holidays
- Deathhacker: We Put A Psychic 'Ghost Whisperer' To The Test
- Foxtel Slashes Subscription Prices By Up To 50%
- FreeviewPlus: Everything You Need To Know
- How To Turn YouTube Into The Ultimate Streaming Music Service
- Why The Latest EFA Claims About Piracy In Australia Are Nonsense
Suzie Price is an Australian psychic and self-described “ghost whisperer” who purports to be able to communicate with the dead. Last week, we arranged for Suzie to conduct a face-to-face psychic reading with three Lifehacker staff: an ultra-sceptic, a fence-sitter and a true believer. The results were not what we were expecting…
PC gaming has a lot going for it, but figuring out if your computer can run a particular game is still hard to decipher. Can You Run It simplifies the process and tells you whether your computer is up to the task.
After months of relentless hype and beta teasing, the highly-anticipated video game Destiny is finally launching tomorrow on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. If you’re one of the thousands of Aussies who are planning to buy the game on day one, here are the best prices from brick-and-mortar retailers around the country. Depending on where you shop, you could save more than $30.
Foxtel has announced an aggressive new pricing strategy that will see subscription prices drop by as much as 50 per cent in November. The major pricing revamp coincides with a new IQ3 video recorder and the announcement of a “triple play” bundle that will combine television, broadband and home phone services into a single package. Here’s an overview of the new packages and services.