Top Stories Entertainment
- Top 10 Time-Travel Movies To Stimulate Your Mind
- How To Watch The 2014 Commonwealth Games Online
- How Many People Use Netflix In Australia?
- Four Soundcloud Alternatives To Discover And Share Great Music
- Should Movie Monkeys Be CGI Or Practical?
- Could Game Of Thrones On The Oculus Rift Spark An Arcade Resurgence?
Hey Lifehacker, I’m wondering if there is a simple way to get my IP re-routed to be recognised as an Australian address? I’m going to be travelling through Europe for several months for business and am hoping not to miss out on ABC iView! My current VPN doesn’t have any servers for Australia, and Hola Unblocker doesn’t seem to be much help either. Any ideas?
Web: Peggo is a simple web service that takes your favourite YouTube videos, whether they’re music, podcasts or other programming, and saves them as audio files so you can listen to them offline. It even removes silence to keep file sizes small, and it normalises volume so you don’t get startled if you’re listening through headphones.
When we first mentioned MusicBox a little over a year ago, it had the modest goal of turning your Raspberry Pi into a Spotify server. Now, it supports more services and file types.