Top Stories Entertainment
- How Often Do Australia's Streaming Services Refresh Their Content?
- Blocking Torrent Sites Won't Curb Piracy - Here's Why
- Free Music Showdown: What $0 Gets You On The Best Streaming Services
- Top 10 Documentaries To Watch On Netflix This Week
- Netflix Is Getting Its First Big Web Interface Update In Four Years
- Seven Apps That Can Secretly Act As Remote Controls
Apple Music arrived this week on both iOS and desktop. With it came some problems though. Namely, users are reporting that when iCloud Music Library is enabled, their iTunes libraries are getting messed up. Here’s the fix.
Chrome: Flix Plus, Lifehacker’s original Chrome extension for Netflix, has been fully updated to customise Netflix’s new layout. You can hide spoilers, show Rotten Tomato ratings and lots more. Here’s what’s new.
Apple Music launched today and to get you to use the service, Apple is giving you three months for free. It also automatically signs you up for an auto-renewal payment option after that trial ends. Here’s how to turn that off.
Mosaics made out of LEGO can look awesome if properly prepared, but they’re also fiddly and time-consuming. If you don’t fancy inserting all those tiles onto a board yourself, a LEGO Mosaic printer can do the work for you. This video explains how to build your own.