Top Stories Entertainment
- How Netflix Will Deal With Australian VPN Users
- What To Buy A Gamer This Christmas
- Lifehacker Awards 2014: Nominate Your Favourite TV Show
- How To Build A Handheld, Raspberry Pi-Powered Game Console
- What's The Point Of YouTube Music Key?
- What Will The 340,000 Australians Already Using Netflix Do Now?
Back in March, Pandora raised its prices and did away with annual subscriptions. Now the service is bringing them back, due to popular demand.
iOS: Bop.fm is a great way to easily share music across services on the web. Its new iOS app makes listening on the go a heck of a lot easier too.
Android: If you used Plex’s Android app, you’ve been missing out on easy binge-viewing. Not anymore; an update today brought playlist support and continuous playback when you start an episode from On Deck.
Many people like to fall asleep and wake up to the radio. While there are plenty of devices out there with sleep timers, Instructables user univership shows off how you can build your own with a Raspberry Pi.
If you want to have a group YouTube party using your Chromecast, you usually need to get everyone on the same Wi-Fi network, but a recent update to the Chromecast Android app lets anyone cast to the Chromecast as long as they’re in the same room.