Top Stories Entertainment
- How Long It Takes To Binge Watch 81 Popular TV Shows [Infographic]
- Here's Where You Can (Legally) Watch Your Fave TV Shows This Year
- US Netflix Blocked? Here's How To Fix It And Watch Everything
- Star Wars Special Edition HP 15-an007tx Review: I Want The Harmy Edition
- The Best LEGO Sets To Get This Christmas
- Lifehacker's Static Podcast With Gizmodo & Kotaku Australia: Episode Three
Alongside apple pie, NASCAR and the phrase “y’áll”, there are few things more American than the Super Bowl. This weekend, the 50th championship game of National Football League kicks off between the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos. Here’s how to watch the game Down Under for all you gridiron fans.
TV binge-watching has become the pastime of the 21st Century. Unfortunately, it often involves a larger time commitment than you were initially expecting. (If you’re still using DVDs and Blu-rays, it can also be bloody expensive.) This infographic from Nielson Top Ten reveals precisely how many hours 81 popular TV series take to watch in their entirety — from Sherlock (12 hours) to Doctor Who (over 15 days!)
If you have a great pair of bookshelf speakers or even computer speakers, but wish you could stream music from a phone, a laptop, or another device without rearranging wires, Logitech’s Bluetooth Audio Adaptor is for you. It’s tiny, affordable, and makes any set of speakers you plug it into Bluetooth and wireless.
The modern obsession with selfies has catapulted Facebook and Instagram into two of the most successful apps of all time. If you’re outgoing, under the age of 40 and remotely attractive, you’ve probably taken a few yourself. For some people, the aforementioned behavior is indicative of an undesirable personality trait; namely narcissism. This infographic looks at the chief warning signs.