Top Stories Design
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Get The Most Out Of The New Google Camera For Android
- All The Awesome Stuff You Can Do With Google+ Photos
- How To Take Photos Of Strangers
- How To Safely Watch The Partial Solar Eclipse
- Apply A Dark Theme To Your Jailbroken iOS 7 Device With Eclipse
Tablets are great for email, games and productivity apps. They can also be useful for note-taking, annotations and drawing, but when you start doing those things, a good stylus is extremely useful. This week we’re looking at five of the best tablet styli for capacitive touch screens, based on your nominations.
Android: Time is precious when you’re taking a picture with your phone — waste it and you may miss the moment. Snapshot gets you to the camera faster by jumping straight to it when you open your phone in landscape mode.