Top Stories Design
- Take Photos From Above The Eyes For Great Portraits
- Top 10 Ways To Customise Your Desktop
- Understanding The Creative Process
- The Best Themer Themes To Refresh And Customise Your Android Phone
- Beginner Vs More Advanced DSLR Features: Specs That Matter
- Make Your Idle Screen Useful With These Fun, Functional Screensavers
It wasn’t too long ago that we featured one of Rodrigo’s desktops, but this one is a fresh take on an older classic that’s worth a look. The photo wallpaper is beautiful, and the way the Rainmeter widgets all fall into place really completes the theme. Here’s how to set it up.
A tripod is ideal for shooting some kinds of images. If you need to position and reposition your camera at different heights and angles, an articulated stand — or an arm with flexible joints — is worth having. This project shows you how to build one from a desk lamp.
Hi Lifehacker, My grandmother has recently been lamenting that she doesn’t have many recent photos of us, because now they’re all digital. Initially I thought I’d buy her a digital photo frame (a quick eBay check suggests you can pick one up for $99 or less). But then I thought I could just buy her a cheap or second-hand tablet instead.
Android: Apps like Wallpaper Changer will rotate the wallpaper on your Android device at periodic intervals, but you have to select the images for it from your gallery. If you want some fantastic high-res images as your background, get them automatically from 500px with 500 Firepaper.