Top Stories Design
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
- Build Your Own Adobe Creative Suite With Free And Cheap Software
- Learn The Basics Of Colour Theory To Know What Looks Good
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Get The Most Out Of The New Google Camera For Android
3D printers can make all sorts of great things, but they don’t do it out of thin air. First, there’s the model and then there are the materials. In most cases this is some sort of thermoplastic that can be heated and squirted from the printer’s head. But 3D printers don’t have to be the mechanical, polymer-ejecting gadgets we’re familiar with. What if all you needed was some genetically-modified bacteria and orange juice?
Zen is both a practice and a philosophy. The word itself, translated as “meditative state”, suggests focus, calm and simplicity. That makes Zen-themed images perfect for your desktop background when you’re getting into the zone.
Hi Lifehacker, I recently purchased my other half a DSLR camera for Christmas. She doesn’t have a laptop or PC, and I’m not sure we could warrant buying a computer for the purpose of touching up photographs. She does have an iPad Air, and I’m contemplating purchasing a single-bay NAS for photo backups (which will sync to my own NAS for redundancy).
Mac: Pixelmator, our pick for the best image editor on Mac, was updated today with a bunch of new Yosemite features alongside a redesigned interface.