Top Stories Design
- Five Best Image Hosting Web Sites
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
- Build Your Own Adobe Creative Suite With Free And Cheap Software
- Learn The Basics Of Colour Theory To Know What Looks Good
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
Hey Lifehacker, I’m on the hunt for an instant print camera that also saves to SD card for my wedding coming up in a couple of months. I have delved the depths of the internet and found two options — the Polaroid Socialmatic and the Polaroid Z2300 — but the reviews suggest the printing is slow and I don’t want the guests to have to work out the menu (especially as the night races on and the drinks are flowing). Any other options for a combined digital/printing solution?
Mac: The makers of one of our favourite Adobe Illustrator alternatives, Affinity Designer, are back with a high-end Photoshop replacement, Affinity Photo. And you can currently grab the beta for free.