Top Stories Design
- The Simplest Free Tools For Common Photo Edits (That Aren't Photoshop)
- Five Best Image Hosting Web Sites
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
- Build Your Own Adobe Creative Suite With Free And Cheap Software
- Learn The Basics Of Colour Theory To Know What Looks Good
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
Fancy electronics can make taking great photos easier, but no all of us have the cash to purchase everything we need. However, if you have some time on your hands and a knack for building, you can master “splash” shots, like the one above, with a DIY rig comprised of wood, a solenoid and an Arduino Uno.
If you like to do any 3D modelling or animation, Pixar’s in-house software that’s been used for movies like Toy Story, Cars, and recent films like Guardians of the Galaxy is now completely free to download and use.