Top Stories Design
- The Simplest Free Tools For Common Photo Edits (That Aren't Photoshop)
- Five Best Image Hosting Web Sites
- Make An Animated GIF Photo Frame With A Raspberry Pi
- Build Your Own Adobe Creative Suite With Free And Cheap Software
- Learn The Basics Of Colour Theory To Know What Looks Good
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
Pixelmator is now our favourite image-editing app for Mac because it’s incredibly cheap ($37.99) and almost as powerful as the far more expensive Adobe Photoshop. But if you’re coming over from Photoshop, you’ll notice that things work a bit differently. Let’s take a look at how to do some of the most common Photoshop stuff in Pixelmator so you can get to using it right away.
Tattoos are certainly not for everyone, but if you’re considering one, make sure you know what you’re getting into. This pain chart highlights the parts of the body that can hurt the most when the needle comes down.