Top Stories Security
- What Metadata Does The Government Want About You?
- 24 Key Network Threats To Watch Out For Right Now
- A Complete IT Security Approach Summarised In Nine Pictures
- Scan Your WordPress Themes And Plug-Ins For Suspicious Code
- What Would The Tech Requirements For Metadata Retention Be?
- We Don't Have Enough Data About Metadata Plans
The number of physical robberies on banks has fallen dramatically in recent years, but the amount of money banks are losing through electronic methods has rocketed.
You’d struggle to argue that this year’s budget cuts to funding for CSIRO and universities are going to give Australia any kind of advantage in science. It seems that anti-science agenda could also have a direct impact on our ability to deal with online attacks.
Google’s new Project Zero team adds some welcome muscle in the fight against cybercrime and could also lead to better privacy for all, making it harder for intelligence agencies to spy.
Windows/Mac: Dashlane, one of our favourite password managers, just took the wraps off its latest version. Dashlane 3 now features emergency contacts who can access your passwords if you’re unable to, secure password sharing for teams or families, and it’s even lighter on system resources than ever.