Top Stories Career
- How To Deal With A 'Drive-By' Manager That's Never Around
- IT: Where The Money Is Spent And The Best Jobs To Seek
- Make Room For Your Passion, Even If It Can't Be Your Job
- What To Do When You Miss A Deadline At Work
- How To Tell Your Boss You're Unhappy At Work
- IT Salaries In Australia: As Flat As A Pancake
If you need to present some data — for a work project or class — you want it to be visually interesting to look at. The RAW web app lets you upload tabular data in the form of text or spreadsheet files and lets you create an eye-catching chart or diagram in minutes.
In an ideal world, our jobs would be challenging, engaging, and rewarding all the time, but that isn’t always the case. How do you deal with unhappiness at work? Ideally, it may just take a small tweak to get your career back on track to a more satisfying path, and you can start by telling your boss.
Another addition to the killer interview questions collection: What’s the biggest misconception people have about you?.