Top Stories Career
- Yes, A Robot Could Do Your Job
- The Best Places To Post Your Resume, Depending On Your Field
- How To Read Your Coworker's Personalities For Better Collaboration
- The Red Flags You Should Look Out For During Your Job Search
- Career Spotlight: What I Do As A Software Architect
- Three Things You Should Do After Getting A Promotion
Personality is a major factor to the workplace — understanding not just how your own personality affects the way you act and the decisions you make, but how the personalities of the people you interact with inform their behaviour and your relationship to them. But some of us are better at reading and reacting to personality than others.
Use common customer support phrases to have better work relationships by clearly communicating with your coworkers or boss.
Deciding when to quit a job is hard. If you’re thinking about leaving — or just trying to get more out of your work — ask yourself “What am I learning?” If you don’t have a good answer, it might be time for a change.
You just found out you got a promotion and feel both utter excitement and sheer terror at your new responsibilities. You think you have what it takes, and you know others believe in you. However, after moving up the ladder, you need to assess the changes you’ll need to make to succeed in your new position.