Brief video items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The world’s largest Rubik’s Cube, latest movie trailers, Melbourne through the seasons.
- Zooming in too far on Google Maps’ user-uploaded 3D Spheres produces some impressively messed up images. Gizmodo investigates.
- This week in trailer land: Batman v Superman, Hardcore Henry, new Ghostbusters and more.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII has a teaser trailer out. (Emphasis on the word “teaser”.) Watch it here.
- Have you ever experienced Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (or ASMR)? Allow this video drops its science on those assembled.
- Experience Australia’s four seasons in this beautiful Melbourne timelapse.
- How much faster can you boil a kettle with thermite? Find out here.
- When it comes to sex, there can be little doubt that fit people are superior to their unhealthy counterparts; and not just because they look better naked. Here are 16 reasons why fitness fanatics make better lovers, courtesy of POPSUGAR Health & Fitness.
- Think Rubik’s Cubes are frustrating? This 1.52m version is much, much worse.