Sebastian’s desktop embodies building order out of just a little chaos, and we can totally see that. We also just love the wallpaper, and the smart use of widgets for his desktop. Here’s how he set it all up.
Even if you get nothing from this setup beyond the wallpaper, you’re probably in good shape with this one. Even so, Sebastian’s Windows setup doesn’t take too much to make it work. Here’s what you’ll need:
- The Glatt wallpaper
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Drizzle skin for Rainmeter for the time and date
- The Flat and Blurry skin for the HDD and weather displays
- The Alli Anew skin for Rainmeter for the RSS feed (Sebastian notes that the new one doesn’t work quite the same way his does, and if you want the one he used, let him know and he’ll share!)
- The Pop Menu skin for the fold-out launcher panel on the left side that opens when you click it
- The Omnimo UI for Rainmeter for the battery indicator
That’s all there is to this one. Like we mentioned, the latest version of the RSS tool isn’t quite like the one shown above, but Sebastian says he’ll share the original version if you need it — just head over to his Flickr page linked below and let him know. Oh, and share how much you love his desktop while you’re at it!
Order in Chaos Theme [Flickr]