Brief video items of note for Lifehacker readers: The new Suicide Squad trailer nails it, crazy expanding foam wreaks havoc on a house and horror fans can rejoice with a new game that is just as scary as P.T.
- Worst. Heroes. Ever. Suicide Squad’s new trailer kind of makes up for Jared Leto’s awful Joker tattoos in the teaser images. See it on Kotaku Australia.
- What happens when expanding foam goes out of control in a house? Chaos, that’s what. Watch it happen on Gizmodo Australia.
- Remember the P.T. horror game demo that was meant to be the prelude to a new Silent Hill game? The Silent Hill game never eventuated by P.T. now has a spiritual successor. Meet Visage.
- Go deep into a glacier through the lens of a camera attached to a drone. It’s truly magical.
- So how realistic are the sci-fi planets in Star Wars? This video goes through the details.