If cloud computing was an alcoholic drink, which one would it be? We asked five technology business leaders. This is what they said.
Beer picture from Shutterstock
“It would have to be beer, because everybody drinks it.”
– Steve Shelley, vice president modular solutions Asia Pacific, Emerson Network Power
“Rocket Fuel — because we’re not quite sure what’s in it.”
– Anastasios Mangos, chief technology officer, NEC
“Vodka, because it doesn’t put on any weight.”
– Ian Raper, regional vice president Australia and New Zealand, Riverbed Technology
“It would be every alcoholic beverage known to man because the term itself means everything.”
– Duncan Bennet, vice president and managing director ANZ, VMWare
“It’s clearly a rusty nail. It’s that first smooth bit of Drambuie, but every now and then there’s a bite of scotch underneath.”
– David Hanrahan, general manager cloud services, Dimension Data
All possible options the next time you need to liven up a cloud computing presentation.