Infographic: How We Feel About Admin Tasks

Complaints about paperwork are common, but sometimes a routine task is a welcome break from tougher jobs. This infographic sums up our love/hate relationship with paperwork and filing: OK in small doses, but not when the process is too onerous or time-consuming.

The infographic is based on a survey of 1005 Australians conducted in September last year. The figure that jumps out at me is that 71 per cent of us use admin tasks to procrastinate when there’s a big project at hand. I suspect some of the other 29 per cent are lying.

Have you subscribed to Lifehacker Australia's email newsletter? You can also follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Trending Stories Right Now