- Taste Test: Can A $39.95 Coke Glass Really Improve The Taste?
- Lifehacker Pack For Chrome 2014: Our List Of The Essential Extensions
- How Dick Smith Will Ditch Its AS/400 For An Amazon Cloud Solution
- The Essential Android Security Features You Should Enable Right Now
- Three Tricks For Dealing With Anxiety In The Moment
- Which Cheap Smartphone Should You Buy?
Make no mistake — running Windows Update is an essential part of keeping your PC secure. But there’s nothing more annoying than Windows suddenly deciding that it’s going to install an update and shutting everything down in front of your eyes without so much as a dialog box appearing. Here’s how to stop that happening.