- In Defence Of The Clean Install
- 23 Horror Stories From The Worst Airlines In The World
- Is It Legal To Leave Your Car Door Unlocked?
- What To Do When You Find Out A Coworker Makes More Money
- Deleting Online Accounts: Why You Should Bother To Clean Up Your Clutter
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
Make no mistake — running Windows Update is an essential part of keeping your PC secure. But there’s nothing more annoying than Windows suddenly deciding that it’s going to install an update and shutting everything down in front of your eyes without so much as a dialog box appearing. Here’s how to stop that happening.