- Five Tips For Setting Up The Ideal Home Office
- How To Get Channel 9HD On Your TV
- Lifehacker's Static Podcast With Gizmodo & Kotaku: Episode Two
- How To Disable Microsoft's 'Spying' Service On Windows 10
- How To Prepare Your Home For A Bushfire - And Know When To Leave
- Identity Swap: How To Make It As An Independent Illustrator
Make no mistake — running Windows Update is an essential part of keeping your PC secure. But there’s nothing more annoying than Windows suddenly deciding that it’s going to install an update and shutting everything down in front of your eyes without so much as a dialog box appearing. Here’s how to stop that happening.