- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- The Amount Of Sleep You Should Get At Night To Be Happiest The Next Day
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
- Lifehacker's Most Scrumptious Hamburger Posts
- The Complete Guide To Clearing Space On Your Smartphone
- Why Do So Many Companies Still Use Internet Explorer?
[image url=”http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/lifehacker/2010/04/change_dropbox_location.jpg|>Windows/Mac/Linux: Dropbox lets you change the location of your automatic syncing folder, but doesn’t let you change the name. For those hoping for a harmonious dual-boot system, or just fine-grained control, that’s problematic. A tiny little app saves the day.
It’s no great revelation that telephone company service often sucks. Now the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) is launching a major inquiry into just why so many companies are so awful when it comes to dealing with their customers.
Readers offer their best tips for getting Firefox’s context menu in Google Docs, saving space on your iPod, and cleaning products that you can use in place of bleach.
A belated note that Lifehacker scored a Highly Commended gong in the Best Personal Technology Site category at The Lizzies (or more formally the Red Rock Consulting IT Journalism Awards), which recognise the best in Australian technology publishing. Our thanks to the judges, and an even bigger thanks to our readers for your support and tips — keep them coming!