- Workflow Hacks To Get Your Most Important Tasks Done Faster
- How To Get By Overseas When You Don't Speak The Language
- How (And Why) I Stopped Waiting For Others And Started Travelling Solo
- The Complete Lifehacker April Fools' IT Tricks Guide
- How To Scan And Store All Your Business Documents
- Planhacker: Every Australian Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Plan
Qantas has spruced up the design of its web site, but the process apparently didn’t include any proper testing in Firefox.
Windows Live Messenger (aka MSN Messenger, aka Microsoft’s ad-laden IM client) turns 10 this week, and Microsoft calculates that 4.5 million Australians use it each month. I have a simple question: why?
Microsoft has rolled out Service Pack 2 for Office 2008 on the Mac. As well as the usual bug fixes and promises of speed improvements, the update also includes a couple of new features.
If you pay your Telstra bill by wandering into the local post office, here’s a pretty powerful reason to dump that practice: from September 14, you’ll have to pay $2.20 for the privilege.
In the GPS world, nothing much comes for free, but Navigon’s new iPhone direction-finding app comes close: you can install it for nothing and check out a pretty comprehensive set of Australian maps.