- Lifehacker IT Pro Readers Share Their Best Time-Saving Tricks
- How To Stop Google Using Your Phone To Log Every Place That You Go
- Six Strategies To Beat The Stress Of Christmas Gift Giving
- Why You Should Quit Your Job And Travel
- The Essential Kitchen Skills No One Is Taught (But Everyone Should Know)
- The Future Of Car Hacking
Windows only: If you’re going to create a photo mosaic, you might as well invest the time to do it well. Foto-Mosaik-Edda is a powerful tool for creating impressive, detailed, finely-tuned photo mosaics.
Folding a towel wouldn’t seem an area in need of improvement and wiser time use, but folding a towel to go straight from the linen closet to the hanging bar saves real time.
Looking for an inexpensive way add some interesting mood lighting to your next outdoor party? Recycle some jars into hanging candle lanterns.
Professional camera gear is prohibitively expensive for most hobbyists. If you’re not paying your bills with your lens work, use PetaPixel’s guide to pick up great lenses and other gear on the cheap.
Get alerted to incoming calls and text messages without a lot of impolite clamour with a subtle ultrasonic ringtone.