- Taste Test: What Does 'Green' Coke Made From Stevia Leaves Taste Like?
- How To Perfect Work/Life Balance (Without Quitting Your Job)
- The Lost Art Of Candour In The Workplace
- How To Overcome The Guilt Of Financial Mistakes
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
- The Three-Step Guide To Finding Satisfaction At Work
PC World reports that its forum users are, in some cases, seeing big chunks of their hard drives freed up after installing Vista Service Pack 2. It might be due to old Restore Points being wiped out, or because it runs a command-line cleaning tool, compcln.exe, but a good number of (successful) SP2 installers report tens of gigabytes opening up. [PC World]
Feeling miserly with your mobile phone broadband data alliance? 3 has a slightly weird offering at the moment — free access to Facebook until August 31 on all its mobile data plans.
Woolworths’ partnership with Qantas announced last year has borne its first fruit, with the supermarket rewards scheme offering free membership to Qantas’ Frequent Flyer scheme.
Kick off your Lifehacker Monday by making sure you didn’t miss any of the biggest posts from last week: