- Why A Good Interface Is About More Than Just Looks
- What Are The Best Reward Credit Cards In Australia?
- How To Handle A Toxic Work Environment
- The Best Productivity Tricks You Can Learn From Firefighters
- Hump Day Deals: $3 Eagle Boys Pizzas, $130 Off Surface 2, Cheap Whisky
- 24 Key Network Threats To Watch Out For Right Now
PC World reports that its forum users are, in some cases, seeing big chunks of their hard drives freed up after installing Vista Service Pack 2. It might be due to old Restore Points being wiped out, or because it runs a command-line cleaning tool, compcln.exe, but a good number of (successful) SP2 installers report tens of gigabytes opening up. [PC World]
Feeling miserly with your mobile phone broadband data alliance? 3 has a slightly weird offering at the moment — free access to Facebook until August 31 on all its mobile data plans.
Woolworths’ partnership with Qantas announced last year has borne its first fruit, with the supermarket rewards scheme offering free membership to Qantas’ Frequent Flyer scheme.
Kick off your Lifehacker Monday by making sure you didn’t miss any of the biggest posts from last week: