- How To Deal With Science Deniers
- How Cisco Turned Stephen Hawking Into A Hologram
- How To Deal With The Most Embarrassing Dating Moments
- How The Last Two Digits Of A Price Can Show You're Desperate To Sell
- Top 10 Mistakes We Make At The Supermarket (And How To Fix Them)
- Why You Can't 'Prepare' Kids For NAPLAN
PC World reports that its forum users are, in some cases, seeing big chunks of their hard drives freed up after installing Vista Service Pack 2. It might be due to old Restore Points being wiped out, or because it runs a command-line cleaning tool, compcln.exe, but a good number of (successful) SP2 installers report tens of gigabytes opening up. [PC World]
Feeling miserly with your mobile phone broadband data alliance? 3 has a slightly weird offering at the moment — free access to Facebook until August 31 on all its mobile data plans.
Woolworths’ partnership with Qantas announced last year has borne its first fruit, with the supermarket rewards scheme offering free membership to Qantas’ Frequent Flyer scheme.
Kick off your Lifehacker Monday by making sure you didn’t miss any of the biggest posts from last week: