- The 'Crashed Car' Showroom Teaches You Not To Drive Like An Idiot
- Five Best To-Do List Managers
- Top 10 DIY Projects That Simplify Your Kitchen
- Six Downloads And Extensions To Make Facebook Even Better
- SSDs Are Now Too Fast For PCs To Handle. So What's The Solution?
- The Busy Person's Guide To Reducing Stress
PC World reports that its forum users are, in some cases, seeing big chunks of their hard drives freed up after installing Vista Service Pack 2. It might be due to old Restore Points being wiped out, or because it runs a command-line cleaning tool, compcln.exe, but a good number of (successful) SP2 installers report tens of gigabytes opening up. [PC World]
Feeling miserly with your mobile phone broadband data alliance? 3 has a slightly weird offering at the moment — free access to Facebook until August 31 on all its mobile data plans.
Woolworths’ partnership with Qantas announced last year has borne its first fruit, with the supermarket rewards scheme offering free membership to Qantas’ Frequent Flyer scheme.
Kick off your Lifehacker Monday by making sure you didn’t miss any of the biggest posts from last week: