You may have started out the work day with energy to spare, but suddenly it’s hump day and you’re probably feeling a tad less inspired. Hit the refresh button with these quick tips.
Photo by -mrsraggle-.
Weblog Zen Habits rounds up 55 energy-boosting tips for getting a little extra spring in your step, including a few in particular that we liked. For example:
- Bring a change of socks to work and swap out your old pair midday. After lunch is a good time.
- Alleviate any back tension and boost your adrenaline by rocking out to one song for three minutes.Throwing on the headphones works just as well.
- Blocked sinuses can also wear you down, so alleviate them by blowing your nose or taking some non-drowsy formula allergy meds.
- Roll up and down on your toes to help stimulate your circulatory system and send some oxygen and glucose throughout your body.
- Hitting up your office’s equivalent of the water cooler for some light banter and eating a piece of chocolate will also help.
Check out the link below for the full list of 55 energy boosting tips, which also includes flirting, modifying your gym schedule and dropping “low-value tasks” from your to-do list. Got any others that do the job for you? Add them in the comments below.
Energy Boosting Tips [Zen Habits]